****-* ******** **** ***: 718-***-****
Staten Island, NY 10306 email@example.com Cell: 347-***-****
Seasoned Telecom Professional with extensive experience in operations. Multiple technologies combined with leadership ability necessary to meet new industry challenges. Innovative telecom applications and data center support affecting local and global environments. Excellent communication and diagnostic skills consistent with solving problems and meeting service level agreements.
CCNA CCENT NETWORK+
NORTEL IPC BRITISH TELECOM
NEW HORIZONS - Pursuing CCNA Voice 2010-2011
AVAYA INCORPORATED, New York, NY 2008-2009
Responsible for providing voice application support of client requirements.
• Coordinated Telecom infrastructure for ABN Amro bank.
• Oversaw implementation and design of IPC and British Telecom trading systems.
• Responsible for coordination of Speaker Bus/LAN global intercom system.
• Maintained invoice and call accounting systems for various bank locations.
• Initiated call redirection plan for client move to multiple site locations.
• Represented voice team for IT Change Control initiatives.
ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS, New York, NY 2003 – 2008
Responsible for systems efficiency of all telecom applications.
• Implemented Global Voice Network design for regional offices.
• Initiated disaster recovery plan per client request.
• Authorized vendor contracts for various telecom disciplines.
• Managed and programmed Nortel PBX expansion and network implementation.
• Ordered and contracted with various carriers for service.
• Supervised technician task assignments and special projects.
• Processed order requisition and achieved 30% billing cost recovery.
ING/ABN AMRO, New York, NY 1999 – 2003
Senior Telecom Analyst
Responsible for processing client requests and customer initiatives.
• Coordinated functionality of end user requests such as Moves, Adds, and Changes.
• Engineered hardware and software requirements on Meridian Option 81 for system expansion.
• Developed and maintained coordinated dialing plan via digital manipulation and multiplexing.
• Project manager of on site technicians for installation of new premises.
• Delegated work to on site technicians and other contractors via ticketing systems.
• Managed Nice Logger Voice recording equipment.
Nortel Networks 1985-1999
• Oversee install of telecommunications systems
• Performed and coordinated traffic studies
• Recommended telecommunications systems and services for assigned projects
• Analyzed problematic issues and recommended efficient systems solutions
B.A., SUNY, Cortland, NY
• Nortel Symposium
• Nortel BARS Administration
• Meridian Option Family Database Administration
• Meridian Mail/Call Pilot Administration
• DTI/ISDN Installation
• Meridian ACD Applications
Similar ResumesBusiness Analyst New York Financial Management
Jersey City, NJ
- practitioners, korean, interpreter, vba, hong, pdf,...network operator/helpdesk support/pc tech.
New York, NY
- netcool, filenet, racf, tsm, oracle dba, juniper,...Senior IT Leader: IT Operations & Information Security
- solutions architect, iscsi, datacenter,...Telecom /Network Technician
- qos, splicer, dacs, site engineer, telcom, noc,...Network security engineer.
- bgp, virtualization, v6, ccna, developer, java,...IT Manager, Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Systems Administrator
floral park, NY
- cisco voice, newyork, mcitp, blaster, ccnp, cse,...Manager Software Server New York Network Desktop Support
Old Bridge, NJ
- newark nj, windows mobile, juniper, tec, tester,...New York Manager Jersey Management Maintenance
- poly, avaya, deloitte, nortel, programmer, acd,...Manager Software Customer Service Management Support
New York, NY
- 1080, dyncorp, active directory, comptia, vmware,...Global Information Technology student / Supervisor
Grand Blanc, MI
- hilo, setter, die, fixture, crane, stamping,...