JOHN F. BECK
POPLARVILLE, MS 39470
Objective: An interesting position with a growing company
An entry-level position with opportunity for advancement.
Experience: UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. 29 PALMS, CA.
COMMUNICATION (FIELD RADIO OPERATOR) 8/23/87 TO 8/23/91
OASIS VILLA HOTEL RESORT PALM SPRINGS, CA
GUEST SERVICES MANAGER/ 10/91 TO 5/96
• Maintained and supervised all aspects of picking up guests from the airport in palm springs, ca. Responsible for scheduling for all shifts.
• Responsible for delivering guests to resort, checking them in and providing security for the 80 acre resort. Made all purchases of food for all catering events and continental breakfast.
AERO SPECIAL DELIVERY SAN FRANCISCO, C A.
DELIVERY DRIVER 5/96 TO 5/99
• Executed daily operations of parcel delivery
• Executed daily operations of delivering parcel within a 150 mile radius of San Francisco, ca.
GULF COAST PRESTRESS PASS CHRISTIAN, MS
RIGGER 6/99 TO 7/2000
• Contributed to all aspects of loading pilons on trunks for delivery
• Bundled awnings into lots and attached work tickets.
• Successfully handled the three story crane and cherry picker crane in loading trucks
MADISON SERVICES BAY ST. LOUIS, MS
ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST 8/2000 TO 1/2004
• Swept, mopped, scrubbed and vacuumed hallways, stairs and office space.
• Emptied tenants' trash and garbage containers.
• Maintained building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related maintenance activities, using handtools.
• Helped oversee all aspects of stripping and waxing floors for the stennis space center site.
• Was instrumental in all levels of clean up at stennis space center.
• Assisted subordinates and supervisors in identifying and resolving problems.
VALSPAR REFINISH PICAYUNE, MS.
OPERATOR II PAINT PRODUCTION 1/2004 TO 5/2006
• Weighed powder and chemicals according to formula and placed ingredients in mixer.
• Helped in preparation of making paint from raw materials
• Started mixer and mixed powder with chemicals.
• Poured specified amount of mixture into paint cans and boxed cans for delivery
• Learned all aspects of paint production and distribution
• Fastened parts together, using screws, bolts and handtools Successfully handled dangerous solvents and materials
• Maintained and was responsible for the upkeep of all pouring
BELL AVON PICAYUNE, MS
ACV ASSEMBLY AND PRODUCTION 5/2006 TO PRESENT
I assist in the assembly of military hovercraft skirts
• Maintained high standards of excellence.
• Contributed to profitability by making sure all orders are filled by delivery date
Education: UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS 29 PALMS, CA.
I was certified as a radio operator. I received a certificate of
completion of generator operator. I received a certificate of
completion electronic trainee.
References: Available upon request
Customer Service Operator
Conyers, GA - powder, operator, painter, paint, detailer,...
High School Training
United States - powder, crew, fire, highway, coating, cdc,...
Glenside, PA - powder, engineer plant, process engineer, plant,...
Quality Assurance Maintenance
Gardner, MA - powder, duct, retail, sale, assembly, milford, ma,...
Product Development Materials Engineer
United Kingdom, Swansea, SWA - powder, 2015, tata, steel, heat, french,...
Security Guard Computer
Croatia - powder, coating, coatings, powder coating,...
STEEL STUD METAL FRAMER/HANDYMAN
Tacoma, WA - powder, deck, forman, teach, crew, tacoma, steel,...