P.O. Box ***
** ***** ******
Westminster, Ma. 01473
Home Phone 978-***-****
Northwest Alabama Community College, Haleyville AL.
Associates Degree—Business Administration
Dale Carnegie – Nashua New Hampshire
Massachusetts Labor – Business Practices
Aubrey Daniels Institute, Atlanta, GA. -- Advanced Performance Management
Lions Club International
Logistics Management Consultant, CSX Railroad & Trans Rail Solutions, Framingham, MA.
Trans Rail-08/2007—03/2009 CSX-09/2004—08/2007
Manage a 40 acre distribution facility, consisting of 20 Union employees. Direct responsibility
For grounds, vehicle and building maintenance, payroll, safety, customer compliance
P & L, security and complete operational responsibility
1990 - 2004 Terminal Manager, Allied Automotive Group, Ayer, MA.
Managed an automobile distribution facility with annual revenues over $6,000,000. Facility consisted of 80 drivers and 20 mechanics, yard and support supervisors. Direct responsibility for P/L, safety, compliance of Federal, State and Local laws, local Union negotiations, Customer service, recruiting, training and retention of personnel, damage elimination, and claims.
1988-1990 Terminal Manager, Allied Automotive Group, Houston TX.
Managed an import automobile distribution center, with a wide variety of customer base
1984-1988 Assistant Terminal Manager, Allied Automotive Group, Houston TX.
Ran the day to day operation, consisting of 35 drivers, mechanics and support staff
1982-1984 Operations Supervisor, Allied Automotive Group, Jacksonville, FL.
Direct supervision of a 120 man driver force
1979-1982 Warehouse Manager, Clearspan United, Inc, Jacksonville FL.
Oversaw and ran the day to day operation of a 500,000sf warehouse. Approximately 20 employees. Customer base included Budweiser, Coca-Cola, Scotts Paper, Anchor Hocking
Qualified and experienced in the following: Leadership and interpersonal skills, Knowledge of LTL industry, Ability to work in a fast paced environment, Comfortable with Microsoft Windows and other Office applications, Excellent organizational skills, Fleet and driver management, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Customer Service interface, Planning and monitoring budgets, Personnel issues, Conflict resolution
References available on: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ronald-jones/14/4a0/47
Click on the “recommendations” tab
Similar ResumesSoftware Engineer - Project Manager
- fttp, vtl, iptv, fibre, ipsec, cra, bash, ppc, sip,...Terminal manager
Fort Lauderdale, TX
- trucker, industrial hygiene, terminal manager,...STORE KEEPER
- abudhabi, store keeper, fitter, keeper, mech,...Sr.Sharepoint Developer/ .NET Developer / Programmer
- caml, web solutions, sharepoint developer,...Asst. Manager (Warehouse)
India, BHUBANESWAR, OR
- rourkela, sap mm, bsp, orissa, exe, lpa, sd, mm,...Software Engineer / Developer
- computer engineering, vlsi, php, csharp, embedded,...Software Engineer
- rtos, rtl, fpga, verilog, cmos, python, dac, mfc,...Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- banquet manager, home health aide, health aide, rv,...worker
- helper, driver, landscaping, yr, remodeling,...Manager Sales Home Health Customer Front Desk
- banquet manager, home health aide, health aide, rv,...