Mature worker with a solid work history that shows reliability, responsibility and high quality
performance. Good empathetic and listening skills; ability to use knowledge to systemically solve
problems. Organized, detail-oriented, and self motivated, with excellent time management,
prioritization and multi-task skills. Strong work ethic and professional attitude emphasizing
reliability, integrity, teamwork, and the willingness to work as necessary to get the job done.
Computer literate with experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel), email and internet.
2009-2011 Tony H. Golab Associates Los Angeles, CA
• Design innovative workflow and planning/ prioritization strategies, resulting in improvement in productivity, efficiency, inventory issues and cost saving.
• Responsible for full eight employers; motivated team by recognizing high standards of performance. Give feedback and encouraged workers to establish efficient operation.
• Highly rated for customer satisfaction
• Carried out all management functions, i.e. hired and terminated personnel, and purchased products.
• Efficiently organized products upon the arrival of shipment.
• Successfully built relationships with customers while maintaining customer satisfaction. Effectively engaged in seeking new customers by assuring reliance and satisfaction.
Fay’s Beauty Salon Northridge, CA
2006-2009 Assistant Manager
• Practiced teamwork, created a positive work environment, while proactively promoted a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Responsible of all requests and complaints; resolved issues immediately and followed up to ensure the customer’s satisfaction.
• Stocked work stations and informed owner of necessary inventory needing replacement.
Kelly Services Woodland Hills, CA
2005-2005 Claim Examiner
• Analyzed insurance claims to determine extent of insurance carrier's liability and settles claims with claimants in accordance with policy provisions.
• Reviewed, analyzed and processed claims/policies related to events to determine extent of company's liability and entitlement.
• Responded to inquiries
Health Net Woodland Hills, CA
2004-2005 Universal Care
• Effectively managed accounts and resolved questions and problems.
• Renewed policy for large and small businesses.
• Provided high quality service to clients by meeting deadlines.
Farmers Insurance Company Porter Ranch, CA
2002-2004 Insurance Agent Assistant
• Customized insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of
Risks, offered various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals
• Seek out new clients and developed clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients
• Prepared and negotiated contracts
Reading, bicycling, painting, swimming
Reference Available Upon Request
Customer Service Insurance Agent
Palmdale, CA - insurance agent, dentist, dental assistant, dental,...
Sales Insurance Agent
Los Angeles, CA - insurance agent, sales agent, executives,...
India, Noida, UP - insurance agent, insurance, agent, noida, ground,...
Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
Long Beach, CA - insurance agent, aflac, office, insurance,...
Insurance Agent Real Estate
Alhambra, CA - insurance agent, mandarin, driving,...
Project Manager Customer Service
Los Angeles, CA - insurance agent, lumber, insurance, underwriter,...
Insurance Agent Manager
Jackson, TN - insurance agent, insurance, agent, tn,...