NAWAF H. HALASA**** ******* **
WESTCHESTER , OH. 45069(513) ***-****(513) ***-****
Distinguished technical career in Aeronautical leading the advancement of technologies supporting operations and organizations throughout the U.S and abroad . Expert in cross functional team building and leadership , multicultural negotiations and communication , change management , organization development , knowledge management , and quality/performance improvement . Traveled , lived , and/or worked in more than 40 countries worldwide . Subject matter expert on middle east culture and counter-insurgency/counter-terrorism . Managed intelligence and information procedures in Baghdad , Iraq that supporting the national political and military objectives .Equally qualified on aeronautical engineering and has 15 years experiences as a pilot for the Royal Jordanian Airline .
( Author ) & MIDDEL EAST CULTURE EXPERT 2003 - Present
Provided the United States army Cultural and linguist expertise in order to collect and manage intelligence of insurgents operation in Iraq . Proud author currently writing a book specific in Iraq culture , the struggle between Sunni and Shi'a and Salafist extremism . Most appreciation for the American soldiers in different units in daily life and a lot of courage's stories, it's a credit for each one of them in 1500 pages and still progress going to call the book ( Among the Courage's ) . Developed and edited content being broadcast-ed on FM radio station which broadcast to all Baghdad and surrounding areas . Interrogated hundreds of extremists and terrorists operating Iraq . Aided in screening informants for source credibility . Interpreted for CACI during numerous interrogations .
* Conducted hundreds of Bi-lateral negotiation in order to maintain a positive dialogue between the coalition and Iraq government officials .
* Interrogated hundreds of possible extremists and terrorist operation Iraq .
* Trained U.S Soldiers on Iraq culture and customs .
* Provided supervisory guidance in Brigade Holding Area that detailed 48 personnel 24 hours a day , 7 days a week .
* Assessed procedures for handling informants via and face-to-face .
* 20 years management experience in the operational planning , staffing , budgeting , resource allocation , and leadership of administrative , equipment technology , intelligence training , and cultural operations worldwide .
* Direct and decisive leadership qualifications with particular strengths in planning , performance improvement , quality improvement , and productivity gain .
* Experienced in the start-up and leadership of new operations and organizations .
* Assessed relevant information and intelligence IOT support tactical level military objectives .
* Assessed demo graphical data and coordinated programing for pro-coalition radio station in Baghdad , Iraq .
* Monitored Open Source Intelligence in Baghdad , Iraq , IOT provide military leaders and decision makers with knowledge of the operating environment .
* Subject matter expert on profiling , targeting adversarial , political , military , economic , and criminal decision makers .
* Wrote material for radio station in Baghdad , Iraq .
JOB LOCATION : Willing to work anywhere the job is needed .
* Strong communication and public speaking skills Arabic , Italian , and English .
Fort worth School of Aviation – Fort Worth Texas 1975
* Graduate of numerous management , safety and leadership training programs for Royal Jordanian Airlines .
* Attended training courses with Titan Corporation L3 and GLS and U.S. Military IOT increase efficiency for intelligence analysis .