Manager Construction Project Experience Management
|F. JERRY JERNIGAN
Preconstruction Manager and Senior Estimator
B.S. in Construction Management & Accounting - University of West Florida
erry Jernigan, More than 32 years of experience in the Program Management , Design Build, Construction Management Chief Estimator , and General Contractor delivery of Public and private sector projects. Having managed and provided these Construction Management services through out the southeast United States in all phases of Construction Management as a Preconstruction Manager and Chief Estimator on individual projects to managing multiple projects. Pre-Construction and estimating experience for all regions of the United States and Caribbean Island.
Work experience includes testing and program projects that are in their initial stages, and upon the successful completion of the feasibility phase, joins with its development partner to shepherd the project throughout the balance of the development, design and construction process, providing such development services as the partnership relationship requires. Estimator on hospital construction conforming to HGRC.
Pre-Construction experience includes all divisions of estimating including general conditions, and general requirements - With over 20 years’ experience with Mechanical and Electrical divisions. Served on Board of new recruits with the Associated Building Contractors.
Experience Estimating Project Types Lead Certification
Hospital – HGRC
High Rise Condominiums
Office Building and Parking Garages
Hard Bid –Public ,Government Contracts and VA Hospital
Mechanical and Electrical Estimating
Reich Construction formally
SimDag Towers, LLC,
4/1/06 to Present
VP Preconstruction and Chief Estimator -16 Divisions
Orlando Starwood Hotel Orlando, Florida
• Friability study, project analysis, project construction budget for a $ 150 M hotel in downtown Orlando. Responsible for oversight and approval of budgets for Project Sensitivity Analysis. Project Executive Responsible for Architect, overall construction contracting and scheduling.
Trump Tower Tampa, Florida
• Total construction budget of over $210 MM. Responsible for total oversight of preconstruction, schedule, and construction phase services for 54 stories, 190 unit condominium in downtown Tampa on the Hillsborough River. Project consists of 44 levels of residential units, one amenity level, and nine floors of parking.
Antigua Bay Yacht Club, Clearwater, Florida
• Construction budget of $ 74 MM. Responsible for oversight of preconstruction, design assist , schedule, permits, and construction phase service for two ( 2 ) eleven story condominium and marina with 125 residential units and eighty ( 80 ) boat slips. The project is located on the intercostals waterway.
Turner Construction Company, Orlando, Florida
March 1, 2004 through March 27, 2006
Senior Preconstruction Manger and Estimator –all 16 Divisions
University of South Florida
• Chief Estimator and Preconstruction Manager on Alzheimer Faculty and Lab.
• Estimated value over $ 100 MM
• Responsible for total oversight of five (5) public schools running concurrently for county. Handled all preconstruction, procurement, construction service and scheduling. Construction cost totaled over $25MM with construction duration of 12 months.
The Vue Condominium –Orlando, Florida
• Responsible for the preconstruction and GMP estimate. Handled schedule, procurement, permitting with City of Orlando, design assist with MEP, and Architect. Construction Cost $125MM with project duration of 24 months. The project was 36 stories with chill water from the City Of Orlando.
GE Johnson Construction, Colorado Springs, Co. (Moved after resolving Family Emergency)
October 1, 2003 through April 30, 2004
Senior Preconstruction Manger and Estimator
Projects – HGRC Certified
Parker Adventist Hospital –Denver, CO. estimated all 16 Divisions
• New 200, 000 sq, ft. MOB for doctors and out patients surgery center.
• Estimated Value over $80 MM
Penrose Hospital –Denver, Co. estimated all 16 Divisions
• New Five story wing to existing hospital (209,000 Sq.Ft.) .Work included ICU unit and new Critical Patient Care Center.
• Estimated value over $125 MM
Centex Construction, Tampa, Florida (Moved due to Family Emergency)
January 1, 2003 to October 1, 2003
Manager of Preconstruction Central Florida
• Responsible for Preconstruction and control of estimating sales for Central Florida.
• Cost Control and project management.
Walbridge Aldinger Construction, Tampa, Florida
January 1, 1998 to December 31, 2003
Chief Estimator and Preconstruction Manager all 16 divisions
• Responsible for preconstruction department, estimating department, sales department for Florida.
• Jackson Memorial Center – Diagnostic Treatment Center, Utility & Transfer Station, ($76 Million) – Miami, FL
• Palmetto General Hospital ($38.0 Million) – Miami, FL
• St. Joseph’s Hospital Medical Office Building and First Floor Renovation ($34.8 Million) – Tampa, FL
• Morton Plant – Ortho Neuro Parking Structure ($5 Million) – Clearwater, FL
• Morton Plant – Ortho Neuro Medical Office Building ($19.8 Million) – Clearwater, FL
• Heatherwood Assisted Living Facility ($19 Million) – Pinellas Park, FL
PROJECT EXPERIENCE – F Jerry Jernigan
• City of North Port City Hall & Police Station ($13.2 Million) – North Port, FL.
• Hillsborough County Parking Garage (Pierce Street) ($12 Million) – Tampa, FL
• Tuscany Reserve Clubhouse ($6 Million) – Naples, FL
• Mease Medical Office Building ($8.4 Million) Clearwater, FL
• City of Tampa Public Works Facility ($6 Million) Tampa, FL
• Manatee Players Theatre – Bradenton, FL - ($4.8 Million)
Healthcare – Lead Estimator all 16 Divisions
• VA Hospital - ($9.8 Million) 5-story, 120-bed addition - Tuscaloosa, AL
• VA Clinic - 2-story Outpatient facility ($6.5 Million) - Gulfport, MS
Educational – Lead Estimator or Senior Estimator all 16 Divisions
• Manatee School “J “($15.4 Million) – Lakewood Ranch, Fl.
• Polk Community College /USF Joint Use ($22 Million) – Lakeland, Fl.
• Pasco Schools (25.4 Million ) –Pasco County , Fl
• Dunedin Highland Middle School ($19 Million) – Dunedin, FL
• University of South Florida Infant & Child Development Center ($4.8 Million)- Tampa, FL
• University of South Florida Center for Aging and Brain Repair ($5Million) – Tampa, FL
• Bayside High School ($16 Million) - Clearwater, FL
Government - Lead Estimator
• Renovation of 3-story dormitory ($10.1 Million) - Eglin, FL
• Complete Renovation of Interior Office Area Hanger ($3.6 Million ) - Eglin, FL
• Flight Hangar ($4.2 Million) - Whiting Field, FL
• New 4-story Captains Quarters ($10.1 Million) - Pensacola, FL
Correctional – Estimated all 16 Divisions
• St. Lucie Correctional /Jail ($19.7 Million) Ft. Pierce, Fl
• Marion Correctional ($31 Million ) Ocala,Fl
Similar ResumesExperience Position Telemarketer
Philippines, pasay city, NCR - philippine, manila, training center, civil, pasay,...Application
san francisco, CA - driver, security officer, california, officer, dip,...Management Manager Supply Chain Business Experience
Pittsburgh, PA - supply chain, contract, chain, proposal,...CDL-A hazmat tanker dubbles tripples air break endorcement
Center, CO - cdl, truck driver, mechanic, truck, trailer,...Los Angeles Sales Data Entry Security Officer
Los Angeles, CA - louis, security officer, mo, aide, security,...Logistics/warehouse/shipping Supervisor
McDonough, GA - buyer, rf, auditor, army, jd, jd edwards, planner,...it engineer
United Kingdom - engineer, php, oracle, system engineer, java,...automotive technician
United Kingdom, waukegan il - transmission, oil, technician, automotive, engine,...Manager Quality Control Business Sales Service
King of Prussia, PA - bakery, technologist, albany, insurance sales,...Development Project Clinical Manager Product Molecular Biology
Frederick, MD - fda, scientist, microbiology, clinical,...