*** **. ****** **.
Mt. Pleasant, SC **464
Objective: Manufacturing Engineer
Highlights of Qualifications
• 17 years experience in manufacturing environment.
• Highly skilled in assessing and evaluating process improvements.
• Keenly able to determine root causes of failure and preventative measures.
• Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and confident in making decisions.
• Eager to accept new challenges.
• Experienced in managing and motivating employees.
• Managed manufacturing projects that pertained to product design, equipment design and implementation of new equipment.
• Provided cost justifications and designs for specialized equipment.
• Utilized needs analyses to determine priorities and develop improvement plans.
• Developed BOM’s , work instructions and quality assurance plans to meet products needs.
• Worked closely with suppliers and customers to meet product requirements.
• Developed tooling and machine requirements including custom designs and implementation.
• Analyzed workflow, employee and equipment resources. Provided justifications and implementation of new methods to enhance quality and throughput.
• Assisted maintenance departments on special projects and with difficult trouble-shooting needs.
• Assessed training needs, authored and provided instructional training in an ISO 9001 environment.
• Managed Thermoforming, Machining, Assembly, Tooling and Maintenance departments.
• Developed employee training with respect to skills, safety, machinery operations and product knowledge.
• Authored Basic Operating Procedures in compliance with ISO9000 documentation.
• Maintained industrial, commercial and residential HVAC systems.
• Performed maintenance on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery.
• Maintained piping systems and various process equipment.
• Well versed in building and grounds maintenance.
419 So. Piazza Ct.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
2004- present Unique Fabrications LLC, Owner
2002 – 2004 Exhibits Fabrication Manager
Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry, Charleston, SC
1995 - 2001 Special Projects Manager, Engineering Manager, Production Manager
Multiplastics Inc., Mt. Pleasant SC
1985 - 1995 Project Engineer, Thermoforming Manager, Tooling Manager
Plastics Mfg., Harrisburg NC
1982 - 1985 Maintenance Assistant - Woodwinds Apartments, Charlotte NC
1981 - 1982 Maintenance Manager - Palms Apartments, Columbia SC
1979 - 1981 Maintenance Manager – Hillhaven Convalescent Center – Wilmington, NC
1975 – 1979 Electricians Mate and Diver, US Coast Guard
1982 – 1985 A.A.S. Manufacturing Engineering Technology – Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte NC
1982 – 1985 A.A.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology – Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte NC
References furnished upon request
Similar ResumesEngineer Project Sales Management Design Engineering
Tulsa, OK - refining, erection, piping, tulsa, petrochemical,...Construction Estimator
Boiling Springs, SC - estimator, cdl, civil, heavy equipment, sc,...Counselor Corrections Officer Social Services
Colton, CA - counselor, substance, substance abuse, jose,...Management General Electric Safety Health Manufacturing
KY - safety technician, safety training,...Customer Service Representative High School Data Entry
Conway, AR - biller, pastry, ivy, traveler, medical biller,...Manager Quality Control Engineer Data Entry Machine Operator
Pueblo, CO - safety training, bob, machinist, technical skills,...Administrative Assistant/Access Coordintaor
Nashville, TN - epic, crs, encounter, denials, registered,...Manager Project Sales Real Estate Business Customer Service
Haltom City, TX - tulip, underwriter, escrow, nfl, collector, female,...Experience Management Business Development Office
Park Ridge, IL - trader, blogspot, pit, maker, year experience,...Manager Management Air Force Quality Assurance
Dayton, OH - resource manager, afb, graduates, wright, roanoke,...