CHRIS BOLEN 905-***-***** ******* **** ******* **
To acquire full-time employment in a progressive CNC company where I can learn new skills and machines to become a more proficient programmer.
• Fluent in Mastercam 9, X, X2, X3, X4,X5,X6
• 5 Axis mills
• Automatic Surface Grinder
• Certified Forklift operator • Welding experience ( mig, tig, stick)
• Mastercam Certification x2
• CPR & first aid training
• Good Knowledge of Solidworks & Hypermill/Hypercad
Lead Programmer / Supervisor
• Program and maintain production on 6 Haas mills and 1 Haas lathe.
• Supervise and train operators.
• 3-D Design using surfaces and solids.
• Maintain organization in the shop along with proper safety procedures.
• Sourced own tooling and material as well as quoted projects for clients.
• Designed and created fixtures
• Programmed and Operated 5 axis DMG Machines
• Train Operators
• Good Knowledge of Heidenhain, Haas G codes, Fanuc
Lead Programmer / Supervisor Tooling Development Inc. Newmarket 2000- 2010
Peter Plank 905-***-****
Owner Tooling Development
Georgian College 2001-2003
Graduated from CNC Programming