YANG LI, C.P.A.
*** Be able to start working immediately ***
Almaden Valley, San Jose, 95120
• Highly motivated CPA with 2.5 years recent experience in taxation and 5 years accounting experience within U.S. and China
• True self-starter and growth oriented
• Remarkable ability to work-well with others
Abbott Stringham & Lynch - San Jose, CA
2006 – 2009
• Prepared complex tax returns for C Corporation, S Corporation, partnership, LLC, Trust (specialized in CRT) and individual with neat and very easy to review work papers
• Obtained working knowledge on income tax provision (FAS 109) and performed tax compliance/planning for C Corporations
• Proficient at working on clients with challenging accounting issues. Performed intensive account analysis and reconciliations to make sure the accuracy of various tax accounts
• Perform complex research and effectively communicate conclusions
• Worked closely with different managers and partners for various tax assignments
Fortemedia, Inc. - Cupertino, CA
2004 – 2005
• Responsible for the full cycle of accounting, including A/P, A/R, general ledge, bank reconciliations, and month-end close
• Worked at the 2 person accounting department in the U.S. headquarter, reporting directly to the worldwide financial manager
• Issued consolidated financial statements including two subsidiaries (China and Taiwan) and foreign currency reconciliations
• Successfully implemented the new ERP system, Microsoft Great Plains, in just THREE months
• Worked closely with ADP payroll and issued form 1099 yearly
• Provided the COO with the monthly report for budget vs. Actual expenses comparisons and other ad hoc reports for sales representatives
• Assisted outside CPA for annual audit and tax return preparation
U.S. Hayden Inc., - Beijing, China
2000 – 2001
• Trained and supervised entry-level staff and reviewed journal entries
• Maintained general ledger, performed month-end close and issued financial statements
• Filed federal tax quarterly and mastered a different tax regulation for foreign subsidiary in China
• Prepared contract quotations and engaged in some of the contract negotiations
• Set up an American corporation in Beijing, named Beijing Hayden New Technology Ltd.
Fast Inc., - Beijing China
1998 - 2000
• Prepared journal entries and maintained different sub-ledgers and general ledger
• Performed month-end bank reconciliation and closing procedures
• Manually prepared the full set of financial statements
• Assisted in different office administration tasks
Certified Public Accountant – State of California
Certified Since February. 2008
San Jose State University, San Jose,CA
2002 - 2004
Master’s degree, Economics, GPA: 3.8/4.0
(Business Minor, Concentration in Accounting)
Northeastern University, ShenYang china
Bachelor’ degree, Accounting, Cumulative GPA: 80/100
• ProSystem fx • Pfx Engagement • Great Plains • Quickbook
• Peachtree • BNA Tax Planner • Depreciation Solution • Tax Tools
• Excel and other Window based applications
• Hospitality Chair at ASWA (American Society of Women Accountants) Silicon Valley Chapter
Accounting Accounts Payable
San Francisco, CA - statements, closing, under, general, accountant,...
Santa Clara, CA - statements, analysis, flow, preparation, records,...
Los Gatos, CA - board, statements, purchase, documents, draft,...
Customer Service Representative
San Jose, CA - statements, information, results, assisted,...
Senior B2B Credit & Collections Analyst
San Jose, CA - statements, credit, provided, through, microsoft,...
Real Estate Management
San Jose, CA - analysis, statements, through, flow, policy,...
Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement and Cash Flow statement analy
San Jose, CA - analysis, flow, statements, debt, operational,...