|Terry L. Fowler
**** **** **** *****
Merriam, Kansas 66203
A position in Operations where I can use my experience operations and transportation experience. My expertise can be used to improve, enhance, and bring new ideas to increase efficiency both strategically and operationally.
I am a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in Operations. Posses a talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding innovative solutions with the proven ability to motivate and work effectively with persons from other cultures and all walks of life. I am very effective in building productive working relationships with clients, staff and the public.
4/7/2008 to Present
Johnson County Parks and Recreation
• Present environmental educational programs to children at various schools among the many school districts throughout the county.
• Patrol the district properties as assigned, assists park visitors, protect facilities and park resources. Enforce Kansas laws and District Park Codes, detects crimes, and arrest offenders.
• Manage and maintain confidential criminal and background information of suspects, both adults and juveniles, of persons I arrested and those persons that I have under investigation.
• Prior to being promoted to Law Enforcement Officer I on 7/31/2006 I served as a Motor Carrier Inspector. My duties were to perform Inspections of commercial motor vehicles and enforce state laws and federal regulations that promote their safe operation. Enforced state statutes governing size and weight of vehicles and was certified as a Level II inspector through Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA).
• Currently injured my arm and cannot serve as a Police Officer.
12/30/03 to 04/06/2008
Law Enforcement Officer I
Kansas Highway Patrol
• Assigned to serve at the state's Capitol and government-owned buildings in Topeka, Kansas.
• Enforced traffic laws, regulate traffic flow around state buildings, investigate crashes and crimes reported on state-owned property, administer emergency medical assistance, assist employees and visitors at the Capitol Complex, and provide security at Cedar Crest (the Governor's residence), State Capitol, Kansas Judicial Center, and Memorial Building.
• Prior to being promoted to Law Enforcement Officer I on 7/31/2006 I served as a Motor Carrier Inspector. My duties were to perform Inspections of commercial motor vehicles and enforce state laws and federal regulations that promote their safe operation. Enforced state statutes governing size and weight of vehicles and was certified as a Level II (Hazmat certified) inspector through Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA).
• Managed and maintained confidential criminal and background information of suspects, both adults and juveniles, of persons I arrested and those persons that I investigated
October 2003 to April 6. 2003
Ketch Employment Services
Job Placement Specialist
Kansas City, Kansas
• Administered our services to local employers regarding the hiring of people with disabilities. Nurtured relationships with the employers to help them better understand the benefits of hiring people with disabilities.
• I worked with people with many kinds of disabilities in the development of their resumes, interviewing skills, and the improvement of their skill sets to prepare them for the job market. I worked very close with the Kansas department of Social Rehabilitation Services (SRS) to ensure the continual development of these skills for our clients.
October 2002 to December 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
• Delivered and picked linen for customers in the Kansas City area.
July 2002 to October 2002
Material and Planning Clerk
Kansas City, Missouri
• Scheduled and maintained an ever changing shipment schedule of sequenced auto parts shipped, via tractor trailer, to the Ford Motor Company’s Claycomo plant for the installation on the Ford Escape.
• Worked with auto part vendors and transportation vendors to ensure adequate quantities and on time shipments to the warehouse from production facilities to meet demands of the Ford Motor Company while maintaining the least amount of inventory needed to be stored and sequenced in the warehouse.
• Managed a staff to input data and perform clerical duties.
August 1984 to June 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
• I had several positons of increasing responsilibities: Inventory Controller, Product Scheduler, Inventory Analyst, Stock Handler, Retail Order Processor.
• I managed the scheduling, manufacturing, shipping, and forecasting (units and dollars) of albums, computer paper, greeting cards to sell at retail. I worked with outside vendors to obtain the best pricing for material for product in the product line and worked with Asian and domestic vendors to ensure correct quantities and quality standards were being met.
• Developed shipping and manufacturing schedules to ensure on time program launch set by our marketing department. Worked with each distribution center (Liberty, Missouri and Enfield Connecticut) to ensure that there were no capacity issues before shipment of product to retail.
• Forcasted product in quantity and sales. I was held responsible for the amount of product on hand (without running out) and responsible for my forecasted sales.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Hallmark Systems which include: TSO, Focus, PPS, OS&M, FGMS, AOS, PDB, ARTS, AOS, PDB, and COINS.
Served twenty-one years in the United States Air Force Reserves
• My duties as a Jet Engine Mechanic were to use my talents that ensured high quality and precise mechanical work for the accomplishment of the mission and safety of pilot.
• Trained and managed new enlistees in the procedures and operation of the aircraft and jet engine.
• Maintained and secured confidential records of aircraft and mission of unit.
• Park University, Parkville, Missouri 64152
Bachelor of Science, Management and Human Resources, 1998,
• Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center, Hutchinson, Kansas 67501
Kansas Police Certification, 2006
Awards and Accommodations
• United States Air Force Commendation Medal
• United States Air Force Meritorious Service Medal
Similar ResumesProject Manager Management Customer Service Business
Sunrise, FL - template, programmer, epic, project manager,...Customer Service Experience High School Management
Riverdale, GA - pharmacy, nursing, ga, highway, clinical, operator,...Customer Service Manager Project Management Design
National City, CA - digital design, phd, diego, san diego, lab,...Automotive General Manager
Fredericksburg, VA - saturn, dealership, toyota, general manager,...Aricia Pridgen
United States - therapist, special education, physical therapist,...Data Entry Software Home Time Work It Years Windows
Owensboro, KY - ky, entry, telecommunications, data entry, home,...Manager Project Customer Service Management Business
West Chester, OH - sap, tom, pmp, data center, hp, itil, secret,...Engineer Engineering Project Work India It Technical
India, Chandigarh, CH - engineer, india, ch, engineering, energy,...Shuttle Driver
Memphis, TN - memphis, cdl, tn, driver, planner, truck,...Security/Fire/Burg/CCTV/Access Control
Wilson, NC, NC - cctv, nc, access control, fire, service technician,...