Working together is progress, Staying together is success
** ********* ***** *****, ** 95376 • email@example.com • 760.***.****
Highly personable Customer Service Professional with over eight years of experience in customer service, safety inspections, sales processing, and purchasing.
• Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service salutations.
• Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
• Track record of assisting in the design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
• Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®).
FENCEWORKS INC. – Oceanside, California
Customer Service / Human Resources Assistant (2002 to 2008)
• Served 162 employees in the Oceanside and Menifee branches by updating records
• Trained in I-9 compliance in compliance to Immigration laws, gathered, analyzed and ordered supplies from various venders in order to supply proper tools for employees.
• Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures
• Collaborated with salesmen and supervisors to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction and Developed safety procedures for factory employees.
• Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product-awareness program and conducting safety meetings for the field and plant workers
• Worked with field supervisors to ensure safety and quality of work at job sites
• Handled customer concerns over the phone and set up appointments to gain customer satisfaction.
• Speak Fluent Spanish
Universal Protection of San Francisco, California
Supervisor of Security (2008 to March of 2012)
• Responsible in receiving information and analyzing to consider appropriate responses.
• Responding to Safety Emergencies of all types in order to maintain a safe environment.
• I provide Motivation and Leadership in order to keep congruency and achieve productivity.
• Scheduling work assignments and shifts.
• Documenting and examining reports sent to Management.
Education and Training
Graduate of Tranquility High School
Two years of construction school, Fresno City College
AFC Conflict Management Class
Similar ResumesMarketing Sales Quality Assurance Management Manager
- web content, stream, andrew, saas,...Customer Service Sales Data Entry New Jersey Physical Therapist
San Mateo, CA
- therapist assistant, allan, medical records clerk,...Sales Manager San Francisco Quality Control Management
- control management, attendance, salesforce, sf,...Salesforce CRM Architect
- visualforce, trust administration, bw, salesforce,...CURRICULAM VITAE
India, Bangalore, KA
- soql, sosl, visualforce, sfdc, lpa, involved,...Salesforce.com developer
- visualforce, bgp, bpel, ring, cloud computing,...Salesforce Professional
San Francisco, CA
- msee, frontend, user interface, bsee, tabs,...Salesforce.com Consultant
- cassandra, salesforce, nike, iseries, app, crm,...SFDC with 3 years exp
India, Chennai, TN
- soql, sosl, visualforce, sfdc, lpa, true,...Developer Web Management Development Project Sales
India, Chennai, TN
- security access, android, blogger, telephonic,...