Working together is progress, Staying together is success** ********* ***** *****, **
95376 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 760.***.****
Highly personable Customer Service Professional with over eight years of experience in customer service, safety inspections, sales processing, and purchasing.
• Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service salutations.
• Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
• Track record of assisting in the design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
• Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®).
FENCEWORKS INC. – Oceanside, California
Customer Service / Human Resources Assistant (2002 to 2008)
• Served 162 employees in the Oceanside and Menifee branches by updating records
• Trained in I-9 compliance in compliance to Immigration laws, gathered, analyzed and ordered supplies from various venders in order to supply proper tools for employees.
• Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures
• Collaborated with salesmen and supervisors to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction and Developed safety procedures for factory employees.
• Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product-awareness program and conducting safety meetings for the field and plant workers
• Worked with field supervisors to ensure safety and quality of work at job sites
• Handled customer concerns over the phone and set up appointments to gain customer satisfaction.
• Speak Fluent Spanish
Universal Protection of San Francisco, California
Supervisor of Security (2008 to March of 2012)
• Responsible in receiving information and analyzing to consider appropriate responses.
• Responding to Safety Emergencies of all types in order to maintain a safe environment.
• I provide Motivation and Leadership in order to keep congruency and achieve productivity.
• Scheduling work assignments and shifts.
• Documenting and examining reports sent to Management.
Education and Training
Graduate of Tranquility High School
Two years of construction school, Fresno City College
AFC Conflict Management Class