Mukesh Dhar Dubey A - ***
Room no – **
, Munerika Village, N.D.–110067. +91-801*******
Achieve goals of organization while utilizing my existing knowledge & wisdom and always enhance my knowledge with every experience I gain from my professional experience.
MIS Analyst from August 2011 to Till Date.
• Managing Analytical team of Five members.
• Responsible for creating new MIS & data analysis required by the department.
• Publishing key MIS & Dashboards.
• Responsible for managing Automation production.
Project Automation – Core Team Member
• UAT testing, policy coding, scenario creation and testing.
• Improving system decision making by auditing and making necessary changes.
• Giving training to verification agencies.
• Verification audit and providing constructive feedbacks to agencies for higher accuracy.
• Reviewing individual credit card applications to evaluate degree of risk and determining acceptance of applications.
• Assigning credit limit on the basis of behavior, income and profile of applicant.
• Keeping checks on portfolio quality by booking profitable customers and rejecting bad customers.
• Suggesting changes to credit underwriting policies & credit line assignments.
• Tracking exceptions to keep a check on the deviations granted by underwriter (judgmental). It helps in keeping portfolio as per the policy compliance and reassess the appropriateness of existing policies and practices.
Manya Education Pvt. Ltd.,
MIS Executive from June 2010 to April 2011.
• ERP Implementation (Oracle 10g based), Testing, Training and coordinating with vendor for required changes as per changes suggest by users and come-up in testing. I also helped building SRS (system resource specification) for ERP and now working training guide for ERP training.
• Coordinating for changes/requirements in existing ERP (Oracle 10g based) with in-house developer, getting requirements from users, prepared SRS for that and coordinate with developer till the implementation happened (testing, approval, training, manual all includes).
• Working in Sales & Marketing department (Excel & ERP based) and supporting various departments.
• Providing ERP report / data as per user requirement user used to request frequently data and reports and I deliver the same to them on time, without making any delay from ERP. Also format the data as per user requirement.
• Providing training for new ERP users provide ERP training to new users also guide the existing users who face the problem while using ERP.
• ERP first level Support to end users almost on daily basis I receive support request from users and I help them and solve their problems. Also I do installation, configuration of ERP on new system and the system which got crushes.
• ERP auditing manual enquiry forms versus ERP entries made by ERP users doing audit on fortnightly and monthly basis, for ERP enquiries, Enquiry Follow up, BTL, Finance etc, and use to train peoples after audit to avoid errors considered at the time of audit. Assign scores to centers
Achievement: won half yearly award for best support staff (Manya Pillar), and I was only person to coordinate for all kind of ERP related problems and training to all users in every centres (17 centres across nation).
Completed 10th from U.P. Board., Gorakhpur.
Completed 12th from U.P. Board., Gorakhpur.
Information Technology Graduate (B.Sc.) from Kuvempu University (KU)
ADIT (Advance Diploma in Information Technology)
Proficient in use of MS-Office 2003 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Operating System: Microsoft-DOS / 98 / 2000 / ME / XP / Vista / Win7
Key Skills: Good typing speed, knowledge of computer hardware and networking. Have Creative & Logical (Programming) Aptitude for solving problems. Good Research Quality. Good hand in MS Office, and creative approach towards work and life. Absorbing knowledge as and when gets. One more thing I would like to add in the end is Organizing, task, team, schedule, my own work.
Name : Mukesh Dhar Dubey
Date of Birth : 28th October 1987
Father’s Name : Sh. Suman Dhar Dubey
Languages known : Hindi, English
Special Interests : Music, Dance, Exploration Latest Technology
• Always want myself to become an asset to my organization & till now I have achieved this in my career.
• Self motivated, can work as Team Lead or as Team Member.
• Friendly, Confident & Energetic with a capability to learn.
• Always willing to gaining knowledge, available in any form and resource.
• For me importance is completion of task in given time.
Date: (Mukesh Dhar Dubey)