Joshua T. G. Davis
Fairmont, WV 26554
Searching for an entry level design or application position as a mechanical engineer
West Virginia University, Morgantown West Virginia
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering ( December 2011 )
Major GPA: 3.0 Overall GPA: 3.02
Mechanical Engineering Internship: Lead Engineer ( May- August 2011 )
Global Science and Technology, Innovation Lab – Fairmont, WV
• Analyzed the potential future development of mass produced portable air quality sensor
• Searched for potential profitable markets for the product including government and consumer
• Constructed prototype of designed sensing system
• Performed product testing for performance and design shortcomings as well as fundamental issues of concept
• Analyzed cost analysis of potential product development versus product outsourcing
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• PTC Pro-Engineer Wildfire
• ANSYS 13.0
• MATLAB 2007-present
• Autodesk Auto CAD 2009
Honors / Scholarships:
• West Virginia PROMISE scholarship ( August 2007 – May 2011 )
• Mountaineer Scholarship ( August 2007 – May 2008 )
References available upon request
United States - electrical engineer, coal, wv, telecom, engineer,...
United States - wv, charleston, references, king, street, east,...
Customer Service Medical
United States - wv, coding, medical, complaints, merchandiser,...
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
United States - wv, l.p.n., r.n., hill, continental, oak, box,...
United States - wv, nicholas, hazardous, safety, paving, route,...
Project Manager Mechanical Engineer
United States - boiler, nuclear, mechanical engineer, plants, 1000,...
High School Operator
United States - wv, coal, foreman, roof, car, install, surface,...