|Elissa Faustina, CPC
*** ******* ** ** ******, OR 97322
Objective: Certified Professional Coder seeking a challenging remote position where my knowledge and experience will be utilized. I am detail oriented, a team player, strong organizational skills, able to complete tasks in a timely manner, able to multi-task effectively and efficiently, honest, ethical and resourceful, analytical and good communications skills. I am experienced in Microsoft Office Software and the Internet.
Qualifications: I have over 15 years experience in coding of hospital and clinic coding. I am very proficient in CPT 4 coding, ICD-9 coding, HCPCS, medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology.
In Record Time-Physician, Labs, Radiology March 9/11 – Present 1901 SE 4th Ave. Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. 33316 800-***-****
I am working remotely coding physician w/o E/M and ancillary charts. I am coding between 15 and 20 charts per hour. I am using Epic and 3M.
HCCS Coding-Observation Coder- May 14/2010-3/11/11 1505 S.E. 40th St. Ste. B Cape Coral, Fl.33904 239-***-****
I Assigned CPT and ICD-9 codes in a facility from documentation in the chart for observations and outpatient surgeries.
Multicare/Good Samaritan Hospital - Outpatient Coder - February 2005-May 14/2010-407 14th Ave Puyallup, Wa.98372 253-***-****
I Assigned CPT and ICD-9 codes in a hospital setting on outpatient surgeries and procedures, including ER w/o E/M, observations, outpatient chemotherapy, infusion center, blood transfusions, radiology and outpatient obstetrics.
Corvallis Clinic - Coding Specialist- March 1993-February 2004- 444 Elks Drive Corvallis, Or.97330 541-***-****
I worked for a multi-specialty clinic analyzing, assigning CPT and ICD-9 codes, and processing service records from urgent care, orthopedics, urology, surgery and dermatology to insure maximum and appropriate reimbursement from payers in accordance with federal regulations. Researched insurance denials and helped prepare for appeals. I updated and maintained CPT, ICD9, drug codes and physician files in the Charge master.
Winthrop Senior high School Graduated 1971
Certified Professional Coder - American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) since 2005
References upon request
Similar ResumesCPC, CPC-P, CPC-H, MA
- addictions, coder, cpc, anesthesia, montana,...Certified Coding Specialist
- minder, mohs, broward, ent, medical coder, cerner,...CCS medical coder
Pompano Beach, FL
- coder, medical coder, meditech, drg, ccs, nurse,...RHIT, CPC
Coconut creek, FL
- rhit, cerner, coder, pain management,...Medical coding experience
- ent, remote coder, cerner, encoder, epic, trail,...Medical Coding Experience Coder Time Office Professional
- medical coder, julie, coders, coder,...Medical Coder
- coder, medical coder, drg, logix, er, cpc, denials,...Remote medical coder/auditor
- billers, hedis, medisoft, rhit, telecommuter,...Coding Specialist
Chicago Ridge, IL
- clinical data, ccs, ambulatory, idx, oncology,...