Customer Service Management Sap Project Manager
|Jason E. Lenhardt
Over ten years of combined Procurement and Client Server Support Services experience. Adept at interfacing with vendors, highly motivated self-starter with excellent management and analytical skills. Professionalism displayed at all times. Customer oriented, with the ability to establish a quick rapport and build lasting relationships with internal end user groups and vendors, through attention to detail in determining the customer’s needs. Excellent personal computer, application, and software knowledge.
2006 - Present Sourcing Specialist
Lonza Biologics, Inc. (Formerly Cambrex)
2005 - 2005 Corporate Buyer
SafeNet, Inc. (Spherion Agency)
1998 - 2005 Procurement Buyer III
MCI Enterprise Hosting, A Digex Service
1996 - 1998 Logistician / Order Account Specialist
2002 AA General Studies:
Concentration in Materials Management
2008 BS Management Studies:
Minor in Customer Service Management
University of Maryland Univ. College
*Currently MS Management:
Enrolled Acquisitions and Supply Chain Mgmt.
University of Maryland Univ. College
Create Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) end user instruction documents; and train employees on system requisitioning and purchasing procedures.
Perform material resource planning (MRP), and bill of material (BOM) reviews using SAP’s MD04, ME5A, CS13, and various SAP transaction codes.
Serve as a project team sourcing specialist, communicating cross-functionally all at risk raw materials.
Attend individual project team meetings (IPT), and joint project team meetings (JPT).
Perform transactional purchases of raw materials in accordance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines.
Perform new product entry management, issue change control forms, and issue parts deactivation forms.
Generate purchase orders for general stores inventory products, capital equipment, spare parts, and other miscellaneous indirect purchases.
Expedite shipments and source alternative products according to raw material specification sheet (RMS) to avoid extensive product lead times and project delays.
Manage slow moving and obsolete goods (SMOG) monthly report as well as product expiry report.
Manage and reduce SAP Goods Receipts / Invoice Receipts (GRIR) monthly report.
Manage SAP weekly open purchase order report and compare against supplier open order report.
Conduct ongoing supplier relationship building.
Perform commodity based inventory management, scheduling, and planning for assigned (SAP) MRP controllers.
Generated transactional purchases for information technology hardware and software at MCI and SafeNet.
Purchased equipment in accordance with GSA schedule for military branches at Wang Global.
SAP ERP System MS Outlook
RENCS MS Word
Navision MS Excel
PeopleSoft MS PowerPoint
SQL Platinum Supplier E-Procurement
Similar ResumesProject Sap Sales Customer Service Management
- project planning, cmod, tds, support project, biw,...Sales Customer Service Management Business Sap
- mx, sales order, sap sd, it training, pkms, infra,...Sr OBIEE Consultant
- obiee, datastage, etl developer, informatica, ebs,...Project Manager Manufacturing Experience Development
San Antonio, TX
- sterile processing, manufacturing supervisor,...Manufacturing Quality Assurance New York Technician
Jersey City, NJ
- marrow, viral, upstream, scientist, lims, sterile,...Sales Customer Service Management Sap Manager
Canada, East York
- latin america, sap sd, sap mm, it project, bw, eai,...OBIEE Consultant
- obiee, eim, teradata, informatica, aggregates,...Sales Sap Sd Business Management Experience Customer
Fort Worth, TX
- sap sd, material management, variant,...SAP Project Manager
- smartforms, mdm, abap, netapp, grc, qm, bw, gts,...sap-Abap
India, banglore, KA
- abap, banglore, sap abap, oops, idoc,...