***** ******* ** *** **** Houston, TX 77096 832-***-**** cell
Objective To become employed as an Assembler with a thriving company
Qualification Profile Applies extensive knowledge of job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Works on complex assignments that require judgment, initiative, and technically specialized knowledge to resolve problems and develop recommended solutions. Works with minimal supervision and assignments without established procedures, attaining increasingly responsible positions through ability to apply experience, to solve problems, exercise good judgment; while communicating effectively with people at all levels. Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, and capable of working well, in a team environment, as well as, independently.
Training PROFICIENT IN:
• Desktop Publishing
• Microsoft Office
• Computer Networking and Repair
Military Experience United States Air Force 1976-1984
Air Operations Dispatch Specialist Honorably Discharged
Experience Senior Mechanical R&D Technician
Object Technology Solutions, Inc. July 2010-June 2011
• Basic sub-assembly and manual assembly
• Troubleshooting and repairs prototype systems and components.
• Interpreted schematics, printouts and specifications as needed to complete tests to determine the functionality of electrical circuitry and components.
• Participates with engineers in the debugging and troubleshooting of new products.
• Planned and coordinated reliability and quality assurance testing
• Provided Mechanical/Electrical failure analysis
• Coordinated efforts of component strength analysis and testing
• Provided on-going support for EIS Packaging development and testing
• Provided on-going Manufacturing support
• Provided documentation such as engineering specifications and Bill of Materials
• Provided assistance and coordination in the area of Shock & Vibe for all EIS product test planning/development efforts
Owner Elite Media Installers December 2008 – present
Electro-Mechanical Technician Terra Vici Drilling July 2008 – February 2009
• Manually assembled parts for revolutionary Rotary Steerable System at various component and module levels, to completed assembly compliance
• Assisted engineers with prototype builds
• Disassembled and Inspected previously run modules for wear and prepared used parts for final engineering disposition
• Created Assembly/Disassembly Procedure Manuals and Inspection Checklists for the various modules for the tool
• Created Job Safety Analysis Checklists
• Used basic hand tools and power tools
Halliburton March 2007 – Jun 2008
Noble Downhole Technology January 2006 – February 2007
• Contracted to build, wire, and service LWD and EWR directional drilling tools
• Created Service, Repair, and Troubleshooting Manuals for developed drilling systems
• Reads Blueprints and Electrical and Mechanical schematics
• Experience testing and troubleshooting electronic equipment down to the component level.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics and understand circuit theory.
• Soldered in conformance with IPC-A-610 requirements (IPC Certification).
Advanced Security & Communications August 2000-December 2005
• Installed residential cable service using both aerial and underground installation techniques
• Installed wireless and LAN cable networks and Voice Over IP networks
• Performed custom installations
Dailey International March 1996- July 2000
• Supervised the building and servicing of downhole drilling motors
• Purchased parts and tools and maintained inventory
• Prepared end of month expenditure reports
• Assembled very detailed and complicated assembly processes
• Inspected various thread types for gaulding and cracks using mag particle, as well as measuring for correct dimensions
• Responsible for Generating Job Reports
• Shipping and Receiving
Shop Technician April 1994 – March 1996
• Assembled and serviced mud-lubed and oil-sealed Positive Displacement Motor assemblies
• Performed manual component replacements and circuit modifications to surface mount device printed circuit board assemblies.
• Operated Hydraulic Breakout Unit
• Utilized various micrometers, calipers, and gauges, inspecting for accuracy and safety
• Inspected various thread types for gaulding and cracks using mag particle, as well as measuring for correct dimension
Education Degree in Progress – University of Phoenix – B.S. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
EVEREST INSTITUTE – July 2010 – October 2010
Network Systems Suppor
Similar ResumesSEO, SEM, CMS, Link Building, Website Analysis, Social Media Marketing
San Leandro, CA
- ppt, blogger, telemarketer, seo, ppc, doc,...Project Manager
St Louis, MO
- state university, envelope, training center,...Administrative Assistant Management Project Marketing
- mae, hud, office skills, freddie, marriage, jill,...Manager Administrative Assistant Management Business
- hazardous waste, petrophysicist, geophysicist,...geologist
- geophysicist, ln, geologist, rapid,...Project Business Marketing Manager Management
India, Bangalore, KA
- qlikview, gwalior, deploy, omniture, miner, feb,...Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- construction quality, environmental services,...Customer Service Representative Call Center Experience
- desk clerk, natalie, nursing, 1994, suites, stay,...Experience Manufacturing Quality Control Machine
- qc inspector, serve, machinist, fanuc, lathe, cnc,...gary brown
- machine shop experience, shop experience, probe,...