|Experienced Press Operator/ Supervisor
Over ** years of experience in the business of screen and offset printing. Strongly motivated with good judgment and a sense of urgency to meet critical deadlines. Ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented manufacturing environment. Posses a strong commitment to quality of work produced. Experienced with various types of offset and screen printing machines such as AB Dick, Dubuit, Autoroll, Lamin, and Kaman.
D-Tech (formerly known as Disctronics and Disc USA) Plano, Texas
2000 to Present
D-Tech has been at the forefront of the latest technological developments in optical discs (CD-R, DVD+/-R). As a lead operator I am responsible for setting up and operating offset press printing machines to print designs onto CD’s and DVD’s. I supervise a team of 6 print pressmen, and have supervised a team of as many as 10 print pressmen in my tenor. Able to follow job ticket specifications, and accurately verify and handle stock. Very mindful of waste and reducing make ready and set up times. I ensure that my team sends out orders correctly and in a timely manner by reading proofs for errors and checking the clarity of all impressions and correcting any imperfections found while jobs are in progress. Able to technically troubleshoot the presses if needed, and perform minor repairs and periodic machine maintenance.
NTJC McKinney, Texas
1999 to 2000
NTJC is the nation's largest residential education and vocational training program for young adults. Relevant responsibilities included setting up and maintaining, adjusting, and operating any one of a variety of presses. Responsible for the quality printing of envelopes, letterheads, and other one and two color printed materials. Performed all regular preventative maintenance on the press or presses that I was assigned.
Offset Lithography Intern
Alpha Graphics Fort Worth, Texas
1998 to 1999
Alpha graphics is a full-service printing company that offers customers a wide range of print services. As an offset lithography intern I learned the operation and maintenance of a variety of smaller offset printing presses and miscellaneous bindery equipment. Maintained production logs and made sure they were always accurate. Installed printing plates, rollers, feed guides, gauges, screens, stencils, type, dies, and cylinders in machines according to specifications. Removed printed materials from presses, using handtrucks, electric lifts, or hoists, and transported them to drying, storage or finishing areas.
• 1999-2000 NTJC, McKinney, TX
• 2004-2005 ITT Technical Institute, Richardson, TX
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Kaman Offset Press
• Lamin Offset Press
• Dubuit Screen Printing Press
• Autoroll Screen Printing Press
• Graphic Printing Presses
Available upon request
- punch press, shear, cnc, fanuc, cdl, plasma,...Procurement Specialist
- occupational, aerospace, buyer, wichita, logistic,...Office Coordinator, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
- 1090, flatbed, ladies, bryant, sales reps,...Press operator
- printing press, press operator, driver, logistic,...Ink Tech, Ink Room Manager,Work-Off Specialist
- clamp, lab manager, service advisor, garland, ink,...Machinist/Welder
- mastercam, haas, machinist, steels, cnc, flux, exp,...Project Engineer / Project Manager
Grand Prairie, TX
- cadworx, bac, drafter, laborers, piping,...Drafter
Grand Prairie, TX
- cadworx, bac, draftsman, jerry, drafter,...Press Operator Quality Control Manufacturing High School
- andy, roto, pressman, doubles, trader, cdl,...Designer and drafter
- teamcenter, stampings, electrical designer, plm,...