MIR NAIMAN ALI
M.Sc., M. Phil., (Ph.D). Cell: 00966-549351678
E-mail: naimanali@ yahoo.co.in
• Completed Ph.D from Rayalaseema University (Completed practical work, published research papers and about to submit Ph.D thesis).
• Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Microbiology from Periyar University (PRIDE) Periyar Institute of Distance Education, Tamil Nadu, (2007).
• Master of Science (M.Sc) in Microbiology (First Division) from Dr. B. A. Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Accredited by NAAC with “5 stars” Maharashtra (2002).
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Industrial Microbiology (With Distinction) from Govt. City College, Hyderabad, Accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade, affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad, (2000).
o Published about 13 scientific research papers in International & National Journals.
o Reviewer for Elsevier reviewed – Ecological Engineering (The Journal of Ecosystem Restoration).
o Reviewer for Journal of Medicinal Plants Research (JMPR) - ISSN 1996-0875.
o Reviewer for Iranian Journal of Veterinary Research.
o Reviewer for African Journal of Microbiology.
Teaching Experience: 9 years
Research Experience: 5 years
• Worked as Asst. Professor for M.Sc Microbiology for five years in Mumtaz Degree & P.G College, Hyderabad, India from 2006 to 2011.
• Worked as a lecturer for B.Sc Microbiology in H.R.D Degree and P.G College, Hyderabad, India for a period of one year from 2005 to 2006.
• Worked as a lecturer for B.Sc. Microbiology for a period of two years (2003 to 2005) in Govt. City College, Hyderabad, India; Accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade.
• Worked as a Guest Faculty for M.Sc. Biotechnology for a period of two years (2003 to 2005) in Govt. City College, Hyderabad, India; Accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade.
• Worked as a lecturer for B.Sc. Industrial Microbiology for a period of one year (2002-2003) in Mumtaz College, Hyderabad, India.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. “Enhancement in VitaminB12 Production by Mutant Strains of Propionibacterium freudenreichii” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol.3 No.6 (June 2011) 4921-4925. http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST11-03-06-051.pdf
2. “Production of ethanol by submerged fermentation from cellulosic substrates by Saccharomyces cerevisiae” Journal of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and BioengineeringVol.1(2): 83-86 (2011). http://bioscipub.com/journals/bbb/pdf/183-186.pdf
3. “Production of VitaminB12 by improved strains of Propionibacterium freudenreichii” Journal of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering Vol.1 (1) : 19-24 (2011). http://bioscipub.com/journals/bbb/pdf/19-24.pdf
4. “Comparative studies on production of Glutamic acid using wild type, mutants, immobilized cells and immobilized mutants of Corynebacterium” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology - Vol.3 No.5 (May 2011) 3941-3949. http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST11-03-05-101.pdf
5. “Comparative studies on production of citric acid from waste cellulosic substrates in presence and absence of methanol using Aspergillus niger MTCC Strain 2196” International Journal of Applied Biotechnology and Biochemistry Vol.1 (1) : 81-94 (2011). http://www.ripublication.com/Volume/ijabbv1n1.htm
6. “Ethanol fuel production through microbial extracellular enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation from renewable agrobased cellulosic wastes” International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences Vol. 2, Issue2, 321-331 Apr-Jun 2011. http://www.ijpbs.net/volume2/issue2/bio/34.pdf
7. “Production of bioethanol fuel from renewable agrobased cellulosic wastes and waste news papers” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol. 3 (2), 884-*** (****). http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST11-03-02-254.pdf
8. “Production of Bioethanol from next generation feed-stock alga Spirogyra species”
International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol. 3 (2), 1749- 1755 (2011). http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST11-03-02-069.pdf
9. “Spirogyra biomass a renewable source for biofuel (bioethanol) Production”. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol. 2 (12), 7045-7054 (2010). http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST10-02-12-150.pdf
10. “Production of Ethanol by Solid-State Fermentation From Cellulosic Substrates (Sugarcane Bagasse, Groundnut Hulls, Rice Hulls And Paper) By Thermotolerant Saccharomyces cerevisiae”. The international journal entitled Journal of Current Science volume.15 (1): 81-86 (2010).
11. “Studies on Antibacterial and Antifungal Activity of Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.)”. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Vol. 9 (3): 273-*** (****). http://idosi.org/aejaes/jaes9(3)/8.pdf
12. “A comparative study of planktonic blue-greens (cyanobacteria) in the profiles of Husainsagar and Himayathsagar lakes in and around Hyderabad”. The international Journal entitled Journal of Current Science .Volume 15, (1): 253-*** (****).
13. “Enumeration of Bacteria in different strata of Eutrophic Husainsagar and Oligotrophic Himayathsagar-lakes”- Indian Journal of Environment & Ecoplanning for Volume. 16, (2-3): 573-*** (****).
1. Accepted research paper entitled “Bio-conversion studies on gallic acid production from chebulic myrobalan and emblic myrobalan by Aspergillus niger MTCC 28 and Rhizopus oryzae” in International journal of Pharma and Biosciences.
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED AT NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
1. Presented a Scientific Paper entitled “Production of Biofuel (Bioethanol) from Algal Biomass (Spirogyra)” in National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Science, organized by the Departments of Microbiology & Biochemistry of Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities and Commerce, Secunderbad, India, October 21 – 22 (2010).
2. Presented a Scientific Paper entitled “Ethanol production with different cellulosic substrates using thermotolerant Saccharomyces cerevisiae Nm strain by Solid State Fermentation” in International Society Biotechnology Conference, conducted by Research Journal of Biotechnology and Sikkim Manipal University at Majitar, Sikkim, India, December 28-30 (2008).
3. Presented a Scientific Paper entitled “In vitro studies on vitaminB12 production by Propionibacterium freudenreichii (Improved strains)” in International Conference on New Horizons in Biotechnology (NHBT-2007) jointly organized by The Biotech Research Society (BRSI) and National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (CSIR) at Trivandrum, India, November 26-29, 2007.
POSTER PRESENTATIONS IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
1. Presented a poster entitled “Fuel ethanol production from renewable agrobased cellulosic wastes groundnut hulls and rice husks” in a National Seminar on APPLICATION OF MICROBES IN MANAGEMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT (AMMAE) at Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Department of Microbiology, Anantapur, March 4-6, 2011.
2. Presented a poster entitled “Effect of temperature on Saccharomyces cerevisiae for ethanol production” in a National seminar on “TEACHING AND RESEARCH IN BIOPHYSICS” at Department of Physics, Nizam College, Hyderabad, 28th February 2011.
3. Presented a poster entitled “ Studies on production of Bioethanol as a fuel from agricultural wastes – rice husks, groundnut hulls and sugarcane bagasse by using two different microorganisms Aspergillus niger MTCC 2196 and Saccharomyces cerevisiae MTCC 170” in a National Seminar on EMERGING TRENDS IN SCIENCE at Bhavan’s Vivekanada College of Science, Humanities and Commerce, Secunderabad, 21st and 22nd October 2010.
4. Presented a poster entitled “Ethanol production as a fuel from cellulosic substrates by using submerged simultaneous saccharification and fermentation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae MTCC 170 and Aspergillus niger MTCC 2196” in a National Conference on Thrust Area of Biotechnology and Bioengineering at Institute of Biotechnology and Allied Sciences, Training and Research Centre (IBAS), Rajasthan, 26th and 27th February 2010.
PARTICIPATATIONS IN NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
1. Participated in a National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Animal Biotechnology” at Government College for Women, Hyderabad, 12th and 13th November 2009.
2. Participated in 3rd International Congress on Bioprocesses in Food Industries & 5th Convention of The Biotech Research Society of India at Department of Microbiology, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 6th to 8th November 2008.
3. Participated in National Conference on Microbial Milestones at Centre for Biotechnology, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 24th and 25th January 2008.
4. Participated in International Symposium on “Comparative and Functional Genomics” at Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, 23rd and 24th February 2004.
5. Participated in State Level Conference “Environmental Protection Campaign” at Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad, 3rd March 2002.
6. Participated in National Seminar on Bioinformatics at Government Institute of Science, Aurangabad, 10th to 12th January 2002.
PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS
1. Participated in THREE DAY STUDENT – TEACHER INTERACTIVE CUM INDUSTRIAL TOUR BASED WORKSHOP at Department of Biotechnology, P.G. College of Science, Saifabad, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 10th to 12th March 2011.
2. Participated in workshop on “Essentials of Gram Staining” at Department of Microbiology, Government City College, Hyderabad, 16th September 2009.
3. Participated in workshop on “Biotechniques” at Loyola Academy Degree and P.G. College, Secunderabad, 7th and 8th August 2008.
4. Participated in workshop on “Biotechniques” at Loyola Academy Degree and P.G. College, Secunderabad, 6th and 7th January 2005.
5. Participated in workshop on “Molecular Techniques” at Bhavan’s Vivekananda College, Secunderabad, 10th to 12th December 2004.
Associated as Co- Investigator with a UGC sponsored minor research project on “Studies on production of ethanol as a fuel from waste paper, groundnut hulls and rice husks by using two different microorganisms Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Aspergillus niger”.
MEMBER OF SCIENTIFIC BODIES:-
1) Biotech Research society of India (BRSI).
2) Association of Microbiologists of India (AMI).
MEMBER BOARD OF STUDIES:-
Govt. City College, Department of Microbiology, Autonomous, Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
Well versed with the following biological skills:
o Isolation and identification of Microorganisms by microscopic, staining, nutritional and biochemical methods.
o Handling and maintenance of pure cultures.
o Analysis and detection of biomolecules by Colorimetry, Spectrophotometry,
Centrifugation and Electrophoretic methods.
o Extraction, detection and separation of Genomic DNA, plasmid DNA and Proteins by different methods.
o Fermentative production of industrially useful products like Ethyl alcohol, Wine, Citric acid, Penicillin, Amylase and Immobilized Cells.
o Detection and Quantitation of different Antigens and antibodies by :
ELISA, Rocket Immunoelectrophoresis, Single Radial Immunodiffusion, Ouchterlony Double Immunodiffussion, Latex-agglutination, VDRL and Widal qualitative and quantitative tests.
o Chick embryo inoculation techniques for cultivation of animal viruses.
o Culturing of Amniotic Fluid, Products of Conception, Human Peripheral Blood.
o G-Banding Of Human Chromosomes.
o Human Chromosomal Karyotyping.
o Identification of Human Chromosomal Abnormalities.
Dr. Mazharuddin Khan Mohd.
Professor in Environmental Sciences
Addis Ababa University
Father’s name : M.N.A Mujahid.
Date of Birth : 25-05-1980.
Age : 31 years
Sex : Male
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Place of Birth : Hyderabad
Languages known : English, Urdu, Telugu, Hindi.
Mir Naiman Ali.
Similar ResumesMaintenance Service Mechanic Quality Control Electrical
Gastonia, NC - mechanic, diesel, aircraft, maintenance mechanic,...Dr.Syed Hafeezuddin
Riyadh ,K.S.A. - submit, saudi, physician, arabia,...Behavioral health/ social service
United States - therapist, mental health, psychiatric, mental,...electrician helper
Fort Lauderdale, FL - electrician, submit, helper, jose, technician, ron,...Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant/Purchasing Assistant
Jacksonville, FL - submit, architect, trailer, scheduler,...investigator
nlr, AR - submit, civil, marion, arkansas, attorney, ar,...Mortgage/Sales/Loan Processor
Los Angeles, CA - submit, mortgage, loan, vegas, las, las vegas,...Quality Control Supervisor Assistant Maintenance
India, Hubli, KA - cnc, saudi, www, arabia, saudi arabia, http, engg,...Medical Records Specialist
Houston, TX - submit, physician, houston, available upon request,...Senior Software Consultant - PeopleSoft / ERP / IT
DANA POINT, CA - es, dba, developer, peoplesoft, senior software,...
submit resumes in Riyadh, RIYADH PROVINCE, Saudi Arabia
www resumes in Riyadh, RIYADH PROVINCE, Saudi Arabia
engineering resumes in Riyadh, RIYADH PROVINCE, Saudi Arabia
city resumes in Riyadh, RIYADH PROVINCE, Saudi Arabia
teacher resumes in Riyadh, RIYADH PROVINCE, Saudi Arabia