Musleh Uddin**** ***** ******, ***. **
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Tel. (718) ***-****
Cell. (347) *** - ****
Desire a stable position in which I can best utilize all areas of my experiences and skills.
03/2009-Present Interstate Staffing (Tempt Agency), Queens, New York
Temporarily working as a Banquets Server whenever needed
07/2008-02/2009 Lebanese Restaurant, Naya Mezze & Grill, Midtown, New York
Food Expeditor / Food Runner
• Maintained timely delivery of food and ensured that plate presentations and food quality are of the highest standard possible.
• Maintained knowledge of all menu items, prices, preparation method/time, major ingredients, and quality standards of taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, portion size, garnish, and method of presentation.
• Monitored and anticipated guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledged all guests even when busy.
• Monitored and maintained cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
• Helped restocking sodas, wine, beer, ice and garnishes.
• Helped out in other areas of the restaurant as needed.
• Completed all side duties as assigned
10/2003-01/2007 Renaissance Westchester Hotel, White Plains, New York
Food Runner / Barback
• Responsible for Running Food, setup and clean own stations.
• Helped barbacking two bars in every aspect.
• Helped restocking sodas, wine, beer, ice, garnishes & napkins; cleaning glassware.
• Assisted service bartender in making cocktails as well.
Newtown High School (Diploma) 1996
Monroe College (Associate Degree) 2003
INTERESTS: I am an independent, self-motivated individual who is interested in learning about new things. I enjoy reading and traveling and finding out about ways to promote healthy lifestyles.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST