CELESTINE T. STAINBACK
**** ******* ***** *****, **** Worth, TX 76053
Cell: 817-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position with a corporation that will utilize my skills and experience that I may provide team support for a prosperous growing company.
EDUCATION: Lindenwood University 2008-2010
Human Resource Manager
Prodigy Placement/ Staffing Agency
Accounts Payable Specialist 2011- 2011
• Maintained high volume payable invoices used the 3-way match daily; create batch; post
• Managed ACH payments, wire transfer and EFT payment runs are setup and processed weekly used Great Plains. Process 3 way electronic Purchase Order match; distinguished fixed asset invoices from general invoice; ability to multi-task and perform in a fast past duties. Utilized the Smart list used to validate invoices on statements
• Prepared journal entries for monthly recurring expenses, monthly reconciliations
• Analyzed and coded cost center and general ledger payable invoice to ensure proper cost center is charged. Accomplished and maintained vendor statements achieving timely payment terms: Coordinate annually effort to obtain W9 form for 1099 reporting
CTS Clean Team 2005 – 2011
Office Supervisor / Customer relations
• Accomplished payable invoices daily used SAP; audit and process travel/ entertainment expense report; Data entry daily invoice processing; excellent knowledge of payable, processed purchase order invoice and non- purchase order invoice performed 10 key
• Achieved and research discrepancies on accounts payable invoices as needed, provide insight as to what the problem might be and helped expedite resolutions;
• Accomplished and created excel spreadsheet regarding statements and month-end
• Oversaw a staff of 15 employee, handled the order of purchase office supplies as needed
Accounts Payable Clerk/ (Contract Engagement) 1998 - 2010
• Processed and posted high volume payable invoices (200 daily); coded, 3-way matched used SAP software for both Legacy and SAP PO has; maintain technical expertise to satisfy internal and external customers. Maintained great organizational skills while processed accounts payable
• Audited and processed travel and entertainment expense report.
• Handled ACH payments; mailed customer checks; disbursed interoffice checks.
• Achieved wire transfer; Audited and processed travel and entertainment expense report daily; Scanned problem invoices to purchasing department using RFA system daily.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: SAP, People Soft, AS400, 10 Key, Lawson, Great Plains, Dynamics, QuickBooks (basic), Microsoft Office, Oracle, Kronos, Regnet
Executive Assistant Manager
United States - payroll, executive assistant, adp, processed,...
Entry Level College Graduate/ Asst. Credit Rep./ AR/ Asst. QA
District of Colombia, MD - organized, college graduate, fall, credit, italian,...
United States - accounting, team leader, processed, stores, leader,...
Accounts Payable Customer Service
Wallingford, CT - payments, accounts payable, payable, hartford, sap,...
Machine Operator Service
United States - welding, dock, tig, forklift, pipe, shipping, bill,...
Accounts Payable High School
Youngsville, LA - invoice, lafayette, payable, accounts payable,...
Customer Service Sales
United States - temp, card, 1998, lockbox, numbers, chase, 1997,...