Engineering graduate in Aeronautical Engineering from Anna University, Chennai. Under gone one year, graduate apprenticeship trainee in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Bangalore. Involved in high end design of Aerospace Structures, handling various modules of CATIA V5, also having experience in composite parts manufacturing engineering. Looking for an opportunity to work in aerospace design packed with a lot of engineering challenges.
• Modeling Packages : CATIA V5 R19,Autocad2010,UG NX6
• Operating System : WindowsMS, Windows7/98/2000/XP/VISTA.
• Other Packages : MS Office, Excel, Adobe Page Maker 6.5,
Adobe Photoshop 12.0
B.E. FINAL YEAR PROJECT
Project Title: DESIGN OF SAR-YOKE FRAME FOR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE
Organization : Defense Research and Development Organization,
Design Engineering Division, LRDE
Synopsis : Modeling and analysis of SAR-Yoke Frame, design includes selection of bearing, selection of material, for takeoff, landing load cases, static analysis done for 10 ‘g’, condition and modal analysis for preventing resonance for given deflection and weight constraints and achieved at 4th iteration.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical passed withan aggregate of 66% from Anna University by 2009
• H.S.C. from Sacred Heart high School with an aggregate of 53% by 2005
• S.S.L.C. from St.john’s Higher secondary School with an aggregate of 74.8% by 2003
• Worked as a graduate trainee from 1st September 2010- 31st August 2011 in
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore-17.
• Solid Modeling, Assembling and Drafting of various Aero Engine components using unigraphics
• Conversion of files in different CAD packages.
• Preparing Parts Lists, Drawing Introduction Sheet (DIS) & Drawing Change Notes (DCN).
• Preparation of IPC (Illustrated Parts Catalogue.)
Air Intake Casing Assembly of a Small Turbo Jet Engine.
Description: Worked as a team member in the Design Group and got involved in modeling the various components as per the parameters given by the group and then assembled the various components in UGNX6. This assembly consists of Unit Air intake casing, Front bearing housing, Spacer, Speed probe, Union Fuel Enrichment and hexagonal Bolts & Nuts. etc…
Software used :CATIA V5, AutoCAD 2010.
Role :Solid Modeling, Assembling and Drafting.
Preparation of Illustrated Parts Catalogue.
Description: This project involved the preparation of complete illustrated parts catalogue for the G.T.S.U .The catalogue gave complete insight into the assembly and disassembly procedure.
Software used :CATIA V5,UG NX6, AutoCAD2010&MS word.
Role :Solid Modeling, Assembly and Drafting.
Modeling and drafting of other GTSU components.
Components such as Front-gear box assembly, Air intake casing, Free power turbine-stator, Fpt-rotor, Fpt-shaft assembly, Back plate assembly, pipeline assembly, speed probe, Idler support assembly, Exhaust duct, pressure switch assembly, brackets, etc.
Father’s Name S.Arumugam
Date of Birth 22 July, 1987
Marital Status Unmarried
Languages Known Tamil, English, Malayalam&Kannada
Phone +919786282882, +918553346977,
Permanent Address 6/123, Nallumukku Estate,
Present Address 2nd cross, Sudham Nagar,
218A, Newtipchandra Post, Bangalore-17.
Passport Number H6217778
Mechanical Designer(Catia V5)
India, Namakkal, TN - catia v5, v5, catia, injection molding, molding,...
Engineer Quality Assurance
India, TN - tools, v5, catia, aircraft, complete, ndt,...
Mechanical Engineer Power Plant
India, TN - catia, solar, hindi, power, tracking, power plant,...
India, Mumbai, MH - v5, catia, catia v5, code, cad, automation, vb,...
UG/NX9 Catia V5 Drafter/ Designer
Detroit, MI - catia, v5, catia v5, chrysler, 2d, assembly,...
United States - v5, catia, catia v5, japanese, composite, cad,...
Mechanical Engineering Engineer
India, TN - catia, bengal, govt, west bengal, v5, mechanical,...