Houston, Texas *****832-***-****
Gregory L. Dancer
Objective: To be an asset to an organization as an Administrator or Customer Service Representative, by using my accumulative expertise.
Career Summary: A performance-driven professional in various aspects of Records Management within the oil, gas, and pipeline industries.
Professional Experience Axelon Agency/IHS
Nov 23, 2010 – Sep 30, 2011
EL PASO PRODUCTION
Oct 21, 2005 – Jul 20, 2010
• Filled data request for customers who needed data for big projects.
• Indexed and researched data, and handled file maintenance.
• Worked on divestitures for purchases and sales of property, and conducted staff meetings.
• Worked in El Paso’s Legal Department working with legal documents, indexing and sending offsite material such as Legal Contracts, Partnership Agreements, Notices, Leases, Wills, Trusts, etc…
• Worked with e-Search; Data Entry
From 1990 until 2005 - Worked with several Contract Agencies that
assigned me to various oil and gas companies, and my responsibilities
were mainly customer service and data entry.
• Handling of calls to fill data request for clients, visitors and candidates
• Indexed and researched various data
• Program Coordination – arranging meetings
• Coaching new employees
• File Maintenance
• Assisted with property Divestitures
• Customer Relationship Management & Customer Service Interacting
with clients and visitors from abroad.
• Basic Excel
• Basic Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Outlook
• RIMS/Records Information Management
• Stellent/Storage Data Base
• While working for El Paso Oil & Gas, displayed great teamwork while assisting with the completion of the sale of certain oil and gas assets, which totaled to 752,000,000.
• Received Crystal Award for the assistance of Peoples Energy and Acquisition.
• Received cash incentives for assisting with various acquisitions.
National Education of Bryman Campus
Associate in Applied Science in Business Information Systems