Amanda J. Moneypenny
Mount Airy, MD 21771
OBJECTIVE: Seasoned Administrative/Executive Assistant looking for a coordinator/administrative position supporting a progressive organization that can benefit from a professional balance of strong organizational, entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills.
MedImmune March 2008 - Present
Administrative Assistant II
Clinical Informatics, Clinical Data Management, Resource Performance Management, Project Development
• Currently provides support to 13 staff members including Senior Directors, Directors and Associate Directors. Has provided interim support to VP’s
• Scheduling and Planning mass meetings internally and externally
• International travel organization such as transportation, lodging, meeting registration, conference call set-up, expense reports, reimbursement, etc.
• Outlook meeting requests, updates, cancellations, meeting amendments, scheduling with international attendees
• Creating and editing of presentations internally and externally
• Power point presentation USB set up for meetings
• Interview candidate on boarding processes such as interview scheduling, travel arrangements, meet and greets, escorting candidate, submission of applications
• Catering scheduling
• Passport/Visa Applications
• General calendar maintenance and scheduling
• Purchasing interaction including invoicing, generation of PO numbers, office supply orders, etc.
Ferris, Baker, Watts Inc. May 2005 – March 2008
Executive Sales Assistant
to Investment Broker & Branch Administrator
• Managed a wide variety of complex, technical and confidential tasks
• Maintained incoming and outgoing correspondence files
• Responsibilities included analyzing costs, revenues, financial commitments
• Monitored and explained extensions for margin department
• Provided administrative support to branch manager and investment broker
• Updated cost basis
• Reviewed the buying and selling of trades (stocks, bonds, CD’s, options) in the client account database
• Reviewed statements
• Opened, closed, and amended Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, Taxable, Simple IRA, SEP IRA, Joint, Custodial, 529, Estate, and Transfer on Death accounts
• Completed tax reporting paperwork and required minimum distributions
• Accurately read and typed reports
• Consumer Finance responsibilities included depositing and withdrawing from accounts
• Professionally represented company during in-person and/or telephone inquiries
• Supervised Sales Assistants to ensure completion of daily tasks in a timely manner
• Policy enforcement
• Mentored, cross trained, provided advice and counsel, and shared information and institutional history with other staff to encourage continuous learning and skill development and broad based knowledge
• Ensured compliance regulations were being fulfilled by all branch personnel
Social and Health Services, Ltd. October 2004 – February 2005
Finance and Human Resource Assistant
• Assigned to payroll,
• Parking and transit permits
• Filing & copying
• All staff e-mailing
• Reconciliation for auditors
• Thomson Financial - Thomson One Beta link System
• Client Account Database
• Beta host
• Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Office, Excel)
• Type 68 WPM+
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Sufficient in prioritizing a heavy workload
Montgomery College – Germantown/Rockville, MD 2002-2004
• General Education
Doris Makari, Senior Director, Medical Affairs
Previously provided Administrative Support – Professional Reference
Pat Badaczewski, Senior Coordinator, Medical Affairs
Worked with scheduling conferences, etc. – Professional Reference
Tracy Webber, Administrative Assistant III, Medical Organization
Current Co-Worker whom back up support is provided – Professional Reference
Marcus Hull, RBC Wealth Management (previously Ferris, Baker, Watts Inc.)
Former Supervisor – Professional Reference
Jessica Ann Cullen, Office Administrator, National Institute of Health
SAP CRM Consultant
MD - crm, ui, abap, standard, sap, specifications,...
Dental Assistant Office
MD - dental, radiation, dental assistant,...
Certified Recreational Therapist
MD - create, goals, substance, client, daily, mental,...
Clinical Research Medical
MD - clinical research, research associate, clinical,...
SAS, SQL, statistics analysis
MD - sas, analysis, data, provided, statistics,...
Civil Large Projects Estimator
MD - rail, estimator, speed, estimating, large,...
Senior Systems Engineer
MD - solutions, five, itil, performance, microsoft,...