Steven A. Gerhardt
Experienced * Results-Oriented *Strong Communicator *Problem Solver
A highly experienced in all aspects of funeral service, working with families and Managing Funeral homes for over 20 years. Dedicated, multifaceted, and hard-working individual with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills. Quick-learning and reliable, with the ability to successfully achieve set sales goals and objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Office Management, Administrative Services, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Sales, Payroll
Embalming/Restorative Art, Scheduling, Training
Funeral Directing Programs * Excel * Microsoft Office * Power Point * Problem Solving
Currently working in Alaska 2010- Present Assist in Running FH & Crematory
Neptune Cremation Society 2008-2010
Service Manager (FDIC)
• Running the daily operations for the cremations in the Counties of Lee, Collier,
Charlotte, Sarasota, and Manatee.
• While overseeing body removal, filing of death certificates, and return of cremains.
• Interacted with family members daily.
• Handled all sales and services for at need cremations.
• Arranged and scheduled all services for burial.
• Increased the company’s market share by interacting with community members
and various social organizations.
A Hui Hou Funeral Home and Crematory
Shareholder 2006-Present trying to sell Stock.
• Running the daily operations of the business/Senior Embalmer
• Strong Community Relations/Ran a trade business in NY
• Licensed in Hawaii for 8 years.
Dean Lopez Funeral Home and Crematories (FD)/ Volusia County Cremation Society & Daytona Memorial Park (FDIC)
Funeral Director/Manager of Crematory’s 2003-2006
Managed funeral homes and Crematory’s
• Ran the daily operations, increased market share.
• Licensed in Florida and crematory operator.
• Interacted with Community Members and Leaders to maintain a positive profile in the area.
Otto Redanz Funeral Homes
Director of Operations 1993-2003
• Provided administrative services, such as billing, payroll, generating quarterly reports, training new Employees, and scheduling work shifts for employees as needed.
• Communicated on a daily basis with corporate offices to ensure that policies and procedures were
Implemented on a timely basis.
• Worked closely with both internal and external customers, ensuring that superior service was provided Empowered by executive-level management to resolve customer service\ challenges.
• Mortuary Sciences Degree. University of New York, Canton. Associates in Applied Sciences.
• Board Certified in Medical Funeral Director and embalmer for over 20 years Legal Death Investigations in NYS, County Coroner and Medical Examiners Association.
• Worked for FEMA and DMORT Supervisor, Strike Team and Family assistance Councilor, responding to disasters and Federal Responses.
Emergency Medical Technician D/CPR ? Volunteer Fireman
Licensed in the States of Florida, Hawaii and New York, Alaska.
Customer Service Sales
Tampa, FL - knowledge, apprentice, high school, high,...
Funeral Director Manager
Chattanooga, TN - funeral, wisconsin, embalmer, knoxville,...
FLORIST EXP DESIGNER LOOKING FOR WORK
Tampa, FL - designer, exp, robin, funeral, fresh, tampa, boss,...
Customer Service Manager
Pinellas Park, FL - funeral, fl, dow, quality, guest, manager, park,...
Service Director Services Home .Net Experience
Berkeley Heights, NJ - funeral, david, nj, aircraft, director, licensed,...
Customer Service Manager
Lake Mary, FL - funeral, licensed, director, alaska,...
Customer Service High School
Parrish, FL - funeral, nashville, illinois, il, scale,...