|David J. Perrett
***** ****** ******, ******, ** 80134
Sales Leadership / Business Development
Accomplished results-driven sales professional
with more than 14 years experience in new
business development, account management,
strategic market expansion, and sales leadership.
Builds, motivates, and leads high-performance
sales teams. Energetic and goal-oriented.
Well-rounded background with experience in IT,
software, office equipment, biomedical
equipment and services, health care,
pharmaceuticals, and retail goods. Applies Top
of Mind Awareness to deepen customer
Areas of Expertise
* Sales Leadership
* Key Account Management
* New Business Development
* Consultative and Solution Sales
* Direct Sales
* Inside & Outside Sales
* Contract Negotiations
* B2B & B2C
BS - Journalism / Public Relations, Black Hills
State University, SD. Significant additional
training including ITIL Founder's Certificate
through ASG, Tom Hopkins Selling 101, Tony
Alexandra - The 4 buyers, Greg Johnson -
Developed new territory driving software
sales to $2.5M in 2008. Expanded ASG business
with existing client base and developed new
accounts by using OneSource and Sage CRM to
track and optimize leads.
As Sales Representative at Lincare, developed
relationships with area respiratory care
physicians and expanded referral business.
Exceeded sales goals by 44% for home medical
equipment and services firm. Built up existing
accounts and established relationships with
prospective new customers. Developed reward-
Expanded G4's client base by 25% by building
new prospect data base and cold-calling area
businesses to present hospitality industry
inventory control software.
Built new restaurant business from ground up
and achieved profitability in six weeks
followed by an average 30% increase in sales
Created integrated marketing program for IT
services firm including multiple marketing
slicks, postcards, company newsletter, trade
show policy and procedures manual, and numerous
sales scripts and templates.
Sales experience includes Manager and
Representative positions in various industries:
BioMedical Technology Solutions, Inc. Direct
sales to medical, dental, veterinarian offices,
and small clinics for leading-edge firm
providing optimal economic and environmentally
sound solutions to biomedical waste management.
ASG. Inside sales for the world's largest privately
held software company. Developed leads and
prospects and handled all sales under $100K.
G4 Technologies. Regularly exceeded goals in
B2C sales of inventory management and control
DISC/Digital Info Security Company. Increased
sales, developed marketing plan and materials,
created company newsletter, and expanded
customer base for IT Services firm.
Earlier career experience: Accelerated Data
Systems; Lincare, Inc.; J&J Property Rentals;
Real Legal; and HealthScript. Owned and
operated successful retail coffee shop.
Similar ResumesJim Skolness resume
- cabinet, car sales, insurance sales, clothes,...Storage Engineer
- celerra, clariion, symmetrix, vtl, dmx, netapp,...Appalachian New Ventures Geologist
Jersey City, NJ
- geophysicist, fracturing, geologist, reservoir,...Las Vegas New York Medical Experience Curriculum Vitae
Las Vegas, NV
- sonographer, sonography, sunrise, blind, las vegas,...Medical Assistant Customer Service New Jersey
Jersey City, NJ
- retail store, measuring, medical assistant,...experienced dispatcher
- parkway, cynthia, peterson, pest control, april,...Teacher Assistants, Daycare Center in Tamarac, Fl
Oakland Park, FL
- storekeeper, duck, thai, phillip, thailand, urgent,...Project Manager / Senior Highway Engineer
- south florida, geotechnical, pe, corridor, tester,...Electronics Engineer (Hardware/Firmware/Embedded Design)
- bdm, embedded software engineer, ess,...machin oprotary
Grand Rapids, MI
- rapids, want, grand rapids, grand, need, mi, am,...