Computer Service/ IT Technician/ Helpdesk
***** *** ***** **
Holland, MI *****
Western Michigan University:
Bachelors in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems, GPA 3.65
Cisco certified network associate (CCNA)
TECHNICAL SKILLS & TRAINING
Strong user-level knowledge of various technology products including PCs, MACs, iPhones, iPods(all generations), and cell phones from different carriers.
Solid skills of PC hardware and software troubleshooting, as well as problems with external devices such as printers, scanners, USB, external drives, and portable media players
Working knowledge of personal computer hardware/software architecture and configuration
Experience with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 Operating Systems
Two years of Cisco Network Academy training. Solid experience with Cisco IOS commands on networking devices, such as Catalyst Switches and 1800/2800/2900 routers, along with the LAN/WAN environment routing and switching technologies like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, VTP, and STP.
PC/ Network Technician Intern- Portage Public Schools Technology
January 2010 – May 2010
• Installed and maintained desktop systems, set up and configured laptops and create new user accounts for sub-teachers and staffs.
• Performed hands-on troubleshoot, repaired and replaced computer hardware such as Motherboard, RAM, hard-drives, Power Supply unit, CPUs for computer labs in Portage Central High School.
• Repair and replace parts such as rollers, toners, RAMs, for peripherals such as printers and scanners.
• Processed image ghosting, operation-system upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 7
• Assisted my network manager in configuring Cisco Catalyst switches (2950, 3560, 3750 series), and Cisco 2800, 2900 routers in various buildings.
• Performed port turn ups on switches. Monitored functions of network equipments to ensure systems operate in conformance with specifications.
Systems Technician- Carlton Technologies
October 2011- Present
• Communicate with customers through phone and emails for service order information
• Troubleshoot and repair mobile devices, thermal printers, as well as scanners from global brands
• Diagnose and troubleshoot down to components level on printers and handheld devices
• Logging service support tickets
• Provide quality-control on sales orders and serviced-units to prepare for shipping
• Work closely with Technical Director and Purchasing Manager to ensure service and sales orders are successfully fulfilled
Western Michigan 2010, 2011 Business and Computer Information Systems scholarship recipient
Similar ResumesDeveloper New York Computer Science Programmer
Jersey City, NJ
- kraft, digital media, professors, iphone, svn, ios,...Developer Java Development Experience Design Business Analyst
- system analysis, android developer,...Android Development, C++ Programmer, Computer Specialist
- service writer, android, computer technician, java,...Developer Application Android Engineer Software
San Mateo, CA
- simple, json, android, iphone, svn,...Customer Service Software Systems Network Maintenance
- core competencies, operating system, lights,...Engineer Los Angeles Electrical Engineering Network
Los Angeles, CA
- jpeg, android, error, extension, lte, images,...Engineer Management Customer Service Manager Network
- netapp, new construction, android, ios,...Web Designer / Developer
- technical skills, android, actionscript, jquery,...Project Manager Management Software Development
- cross functional, senior program, expenditure,...Android developer
- itinerary, android developer, btech,...