David Scott Zeberlein*** ******** *****
Savannah GA. 31405912.***-****
Truss/EWP designer with knowledge, desire, ability, and 13 years experience is seeking employment with a truss manufacturer where I can further my career.
• Ready to restart my career after bring forced to leave Peach Acquisitions. I focused on design projects for 84 Lumber and UTS in Florida as an independent contractor the first year. Continuing to search for gainful employment and working part-time jobs have occupied the remaining time.
2003-2007 Williams Bros. Lumber Co / sold to
Home Depot Builders Supply / sold to
6 A. J. Garcia Road
• Promoted to open web design manager in Savannah.
• Updated square foot estimating and checking procedure.
• Initiated repair procedure decreasing field time.
• Proficient with Trusswall and some MiTek software.
• As OW Manager, trained and supervised three designers.
• Continued to estimate all projects.
• Developed solid relationships with all clients.
1994-2003 Williams Bros. Lumber Co.
4069 Blueridge Industrial Pkwy.
• Began career on TJI line and open web floor production.
• After eight months, began TJI designing.
• Learned beam sizing from a structural engineer.
• Proficient in TJI, GPlam, and Microsoft software.
• Familiar with Wall Panel, BC, and TJM software.
• As TJI Manager, trained and supervised four designers.
• Responsible for accuracy of all designs.
• Excellent knowledge of area building codes and loading.
• Began open web design when TJI line was discontinued.
• Estimated up to $1.5 million monthly in new projects.
• Designed copious single and multi family projects.
1990-1994 DeKalb Perimeter College, Dunwoody, GA
• Studied Actuarial Science, no degree.
• Starting salary in TJI production $7.25/hr ending salary $62,500 as Design Manager
• Desired salary, $45,000+