Manager Management Experience Customer Inventory Control
|Nick J. Remmell
**** **** *****
Leander, Tx ****1
Objective: A challenging, responsible position utilizing my skills and experience. The position should offer an opportunity for continued professional growth and development.
Qualifications: An outstanding professional with a solid background in Warehouse Management, technical skills, solving customer problems and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with others. Experienced in working in a fast pace manufacturing Build to Order Company. Experience in Inventory control, planning, shipping and receiving, Forklift, with great knowledge of the Logistics field.
Education: San Joaquin Delta College- Stockton, Ca 2001-2005
Lincoln High School- Stockton, Ca 1998-2001
Work Experience:Warehouse Manager
Xplore Technologies, Austin Tx
Sept. 2006 to Present
• Summary: Plan for material to maintain adequate inventory. Pick customers orders of computer tablets and accessories capturing serial numbers for 100% accuracy. Box and ship supplies using the UPS, Fed Ex, DHL systems. Receive quotes for best shipping methods. Very Detailed Oriented in International shipments involving customs documents, and customs brokers. Daily computer use of Word, Excel, ect. Also daily use of forklift. Implements and maintains material control systems and procedures. Evaluates staff to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse and shipping/receiving functions. Ensures materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to customer specification and delivered in a timely manner. Reviews receipt of materials to ensure purchase orders are open and quality/quantity of materials received is correct. Ensures materials are available and kitted to meet production schedules. Oversees cycle count activity and negotiates agreements with freight and delivery service providers
Distribution Technician, Materials Management
Lodi Memorial Hospital, Lodi Ca
May2002 to May 2006
Summary: Maintained and delivered stock of medical supplies. Received and verified accuracy of shipments, then entered receipts into computer system Medi Tech. In addition, answered the telephone and offered assistance to hospital customers while working in an environment where multiple tasks were taking place at the same time. Drove the hospital Forklift unloading pallets. Loaded up Hospitals delivery truck and unloaded at many departments. Great relationship will all costumers.
Excellent References Upon Request
Similar ResumesJennifer Larson
- cleaner, unity, copier, pathology, merge, jennifer,...Documentation Specialist/Inventory Control
- documentation specialist, boards,...Warehouse
- stockton, bilingual, lee, warehouse, lift, worker,...Technician Community College Customer Health Experience
- lens, personal trainer, wellness, lifestyle,...Flight attendant
- millenium, cerner, sierra, ob gyn, vascular,...Sales Representative Rep Business Construction
St Michael, MN
- sd, grain, ag, rep, butler, soil, dakota,...Bilingual/Spanish account mananger
- mananger, dad, forging, donor, hispanic, savvy,...Vilma Blanco
San Diego, CA
- conferencing, essex, bi, cypress, diem, visiting,...Customer Service/Administrative Assistant/Call Center - Work From Home
- rebecca, fulton, 250k, fidelity, banquet, delphi,...omar's resume
- electrician, piping, foreman, alarms, pipe,...