Syed Cell: -888******* firstname.lastname@example.org
An astute and result oriented professional with 5 years of experience in System Administration, Networking and Hardware Management in Computer Field.
Design the LAN and Administrate the Network System Analyzing and design Installing the servers (Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Linux EL4) Computer OS Installation Creating Users and Groups System Monitoring and Management Monitor and Maintain the Wi-Fi Technology Analyzing the problem in the Network Analyzing the problem with Computer Hardware Cable Crimping Problem solving and troubleshoot the Computer Hardware and Network Components
Router and Switch Configuration and installations Monitoring and Maintain the Routers and Switches in the Network
Having experience with WLAN. Design the LAN in the Network Analysis the Network and Built the Design Experience with Network Administration and Monitoring.
Windows 2003 Server - Administration Installations User Creation, Management and Administration Troubleshooting Installing Active Directory and DNS
DOS, Windows 2000, Window XP, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server. Server: Windows 2003 Server, Linux Server, installation and maintenance. Computer Assembling and Troubleshooting Network Administration and Maintenance.
Linux Installation version EL4 and Able to work with Linux EL4.
Computer Hardware Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
Having basic knowledge with Visual Basic 6.0, C/C++, JAVA and MS-Office.
Managing Windows 2003 and Windows 2000 Server, Creating Domain Network, Cable Crimping, Connecting the systems within the LAN, Configure the Wireless Network, Configure the Wireless Modem, Well versed in TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP, troubleshooting, Administration and troubleshooting of Active Directory, DNS, and Exchange. Network and Systems security policy understanding and enforcement, Network Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Experience with Windows 2003 / Active Directory, Windows server support and management duties, systems administration, monitoring and management, process automation, troubleshooting, training and mentoring of more junior staff, support of server remediation initiatives, support of backup &; Virtualization and troubleshooting/problem resolution. Network and Systems security policy understanding and enforcement, Good troubleshooting and resolution of wide & local area networking issues Create and maintain desktop software images and delivery mechanisms, Monitor servers, network usage and make capacity recommendations.
System Assembling, System Maintenance, Trouble Shooting, Installing Software’s
Installing Operating Systems (Windows 98, Windows 2000, Professional, Windows XP Packages, Windows vista, Windows 7)
Installing Server (Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, windows 2008 R2, Linux EL 4 and Linux EL 5)
• Good knowledge of operating systems like Ms-Dos, Windows 9x, XP, 2003 SERVER, Vista, Windows7, 2008 SERVER.
• Good knowledge of COMPUTER HARDWARE.
• I was trained in NETWORKING from ZOOM,
• I’m getting in house trained in SAP BASIS, SAP ABAP-HR from ATRINOVA SAP CONSULTING.
• New SAP installations and upgrades to newer versions.
• Activation of ISU services and basic configuration of SAP ISU services.
• Maintenance of SAP Server like start/stop of sap services, user creation, client copy, TMS, Instant profile maintenance
• Have a wide knowledge in programming languages like ‘C’, `C++`, `VB`.
• Have knowledge in SAP HR, SAP BASIS, and SAP ISU.
• Posses diversifying Organizational skills.
Successfully completed a project work on "HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT" this is an attempt to computerized hospital management using “VISUAL BASIC” and “ORACLE” to give a user friendly environment.
Organization : Atrinova IT Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Duration : Apr 2007-till date
Designation : System cum Network Administrator
Atrinova is a firm of high calibre consultants focused on serving the enterprise solution needs of utility companies. We offer a broad range of specialized services and tools within the SAP verticals geared toward the following industries:
1. Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting of Windows Server 2003/2008 and Active Directory
2. Understanding of Active Directory Services (ADS) DNS & DHCP.
3. Exposure to Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Exchange.
4. Ensure maintaining an accurate inventory of all LAN/WAN hardware and software
5. Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting of NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS336GV2 Router,
6. Network Configuration of NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall, Security, configuring VPN policies, VPN tunnel, creating users, creating group, monitoring the Netgear router status
7. Maintaining Cisco wireless Routers and Switches in the network
8. Responsible for setting up and maintaining of the Antivirus Server, Domain Controller (Win2003 Standard Server), ADC Server, DNS server, WSUS, DHCP servers
9. Work with hardware vendors /services requirements and ensure timely delivery of all deliverables
10. Configuration of NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Firewall FVS336GV2 Router, Network Configuration, Security, configuring VPN policies, VPN tunnel, creating users, creating group, monitoring the Netgear router status
11. Configuration of cisco VPN router
12. VPN Tunneling between two VPN routers (India office Router with USA office router)
13. User administration (setup and maintaining account)
14. Maintaining system
15. Verify that peripherals are working properly
16. Assembling of new systems and installing OS, system drives, etc.….
17. Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
18. Monitor system performance
19. Create file systems
20. Install software
21. Create a backup and recover policy
22. Monitor network communication
23. Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
24. Administrating of 50+ workstations (windows XP, windows 7).
25. Managing VOIP.
26. Monitoring and basic troubleshooting of CCTV camera throughout office premises.
27. New SAP installations and upgrades to newer versions.
28. Activation of ISU services and basic configuration of SAP ISU services.
29. Maintenance of SAP Server like start/stop of sap services, user creation, client copy, TMS, Instant profile
30. Performed System Monitoring activities
31. Creating RFC Connections
32. Monitoring Memory, Hardware and Database
33. Applying Support Packs and Plug-ins
34. Configuration of SAP GUI at the client system
• Graduate in B.Sc. CSE (2008 – 2011) from Osmania University Hyderabad
• Diploma in COMPUTER SCIENCE (2002-2005) from Quli Qutub Shah Govt Polytechnic.
• S.S.C (2001-2002): From Vidyaranya High School.
• A+ Certification in Computer Hardware.
Data Object Oriented
India, Hyderabad, AP - abap, sap, bpo, hyderabad, generator, controller,...
India, Hyderabad, AP - hyderabad, eee, smt, configuration, dns,...
India, Hyderabad, AP - dns, configuration, directory, active directory,...
Engineer Pvt Ltd
India, Hyderabad, AP - engineer, hyderabad, pvt ltd, cctv, india,...
Engineer Access Control
India, Hyderabad, AP - creating, marital, dns, configuration,...
System Administrator Engineer
India, Hyderabad, AP - system administrator, dns, directory,...
Engineer Quality Assurance
India, Hyderabad, AP - marital, creating, network engineer, wan,...