Annette Grisham**** ******** *****
( Richmond, TX 77469 ( (832)***-****
Sanford-Brown Institute, Houston, TX - Surgical Technology, 10/2009
North Central Texas College, Certified Nursing Assistant, 2005
Houston Community College, Basics, 2007
Tarrant County College,
To secure a position as a Surgical Technologist in a healthcare environment utilizing hands-on training and clinical experience.
* Experience in an operating room environment.
* Self-motivated, efficient, resourceful and reliable under pressure.
* Detail-oriented and resourceful in the completion of tasks with ability to multi-task effectively.
LBJ HOSPITAL - Houston, Texas
BEN TAUB HOSPITAL - Houston, Texas
ST. LUKE EPISCOPAL HOSPITAL - Houston, Texas
Surgical Technologist (Externship)
* Assume responsibility for setting up and passing instruments, holding retractors, and assist the surgeon, and assist with circulating duties as necessary.
* Assist in preparing the operating room for procedure, obtaining needed equipment and supplies.
* Observe and maintain aseptic technique at all times.
* Complete required sponge, needle and instrument counts following policy/procedure.
* Gown and glove members of the surgical team.
* Control the location of contaminated instruments and supplies to prevent the spread of infection by properly utilizing the case cart system.
* Prepare the operating room for the next procedure by utilizing proper cleaning techniques and return equipment to designated area.
Surgical Specialty Hospital 05/2010 - 6/2010 Surgical Technologist
Corpus Christi Medical Center 03/2010 - 04/2010 / Surgical Technologist
Bentaub Hospital, Central Processing Tech/Processed Surgical Instruments 04/2007 - 07/2007
Denton State School/Infirmary, Certified Nurses Assistant/MHMR 11/2006 - 12/2007
Cook Children's Hospital, Central Processing Technician
11/2005 - 02/2006
Able to Relocate & Travel Extensively ( Available for Full-Time & Contract Assignments