firstname.lastname@example.org• Cell – 989*******
Looking for Senior Analyst position with highly motivated graduate student in Computer Science with 4.3 years of experience in data warehouse and Asset management in a large-scale system environment. Passionate to leverage quantitative, programming and analytical skills to provide strategic decision making for stake holders of all levels
• Overall 4.3 years of experience in ensuring customer delight for various customer centric accounts.
• Creates complex internal and client ad-hoc reports, complex monthly Std reports, collaborate with internal teams to resolve daily and project tasks, facilitates mass uploads of CMDB updates and attends internal and client facing meetings.
• Complex business analysis using Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Tools like Saleslogix and Eloqua
• Managing Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and expertise in comprehensive data management.
• I hold the credit of initiating the Database in my current organization with the implementation of Access Database tool for managing the Inventory information.
• With the Variety of Experience related to Data Management, I own the most important report that goes out to the Field Technicians about their performance on a Daily basis.
• Creating management decision support models and reports that derive the coded information from SQL to help direct and quantify sales and marketing efforts using MS Query or ADO.Net
Summary of Significant Engagements
• Capgemini Consulting India Pvt ltd. – Working as a Consultant to analyzes Standard and Non-Std client requests and provides solutions based on ITIL Best Practices and/or documented solutions. Managing Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and expertise in comprehensive data management.
• Computer Sciences Corporation -- Worked as an Asset Management Coordination Analyst to analyze customer data to understand customer behavior, preferences and trends. This involves the management of the Cluster of products owned by the Customer and their related products. Analysis done on data warehouse using SQL and Microsoft Access/Excel
•Frost & Sullivan – Worked as a Business Information Analyst to implement and analyzing the current Business processes, identifying areas for process improvement and extract the corporate information in real time.
•IBM India Pvt. Ltd -- Worked as an Application Developer – Involved in Coding and testing on the system after review.
• Business Intelligence Tool (CRM) : SalesLogix, Eloqua and IntelliVIEW Designer 3.7.1
• RDBMS : Ms-Access 2007,ORACLE 8.0, SQL Server7.0,PL/SQL
• IT Asset Management : BMC Remedy 7.1, EARS 5.0 (Extended Action Request System)
ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in ITService Management
Capgemini Consulting India Pvt ltd, Mumbai, India Oct 27th 2011 to Till date
Consultant - Asset Management and Change Management
• Handling request from Incident Management console like new installation of software, Upgrading the existing s/w to a new version, Computer move requests, Software moves, Procurement request and updating the CMDB
• Working CRQ tickets in ITSM like New Enterprise Hw/Sw, Server Storage Build, Server_Decomission, Depot Returns, LTS Inventory and handling Blackberry requests in ITSM 7.1
• MIS Reporting, Dashboards & Scorecards creation.
• Ensuring the CMDB database is up to date.
• Maintaining the Hardware Asset Inventory accurately and Software & License Inventory using EARS and RAM tool.
• To ensure that all the updates are provided correctly and apply QA validation before uploading into Remedy.
• To ensure that the change record is kept up to date and resolver groups follow appropriate processes to ensure the accuracy of the CMDB.
• Consulting on developing a sales force, a customer service department and a wide variety of other business related issues.
BMC Remedy 7.1, EARS 5.0 (Extended Action Request System), RAM
Computer Sciences Corporation, Chennai, India July 2010 to Oct 21st 2011
Analyst – Asset Management Coordination
• Adherence to the client services-General objectives and requirements gathering.
• Reviews Break/Fix tickets to determine if they meet the client SLA, analyzes and resolves SLA misses for CMDB Accuracy.
• Maintaining the asset provisioning, shipping and receiving, discrepancy management, asset tagging, asset configuration, asset tracking, asset disposal, warranty support, asset reconciliation and reporting.
• Responsible to develop, document and publish the policies and procedures of the relevant ITIL processes and ensuring that these documents are updated as and when appropriate.
• Manage process improvement backlog and collaborate with the Process Quality Consultants to prioritize improvement efforts.
• To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the industry, participate in appropriate trainings, encourage and support staff in their skills development and trainings.
• As part of QA Quality, I am responsible for deploying the updates of Asset in CMDB.
• Preparation and analysis of various reports and dashboards, required to project and display business and process health to clients for Weekly and Monthly Reviews using SQL/ PLSQL.
• Making daily task reports like Asset Evergreen, Maintaining the Remedy after validation, Lease Invoices for all LSA’s.
• Recipient of ‘Certificate of Excellence’ for Behavioral Excellence
Frost & Sullivan, Chennai, India July 2008 to June 2010
Business Information Analyst
• Implementing, managing and customizing SQL Server 2000 CRM database on a Microsoft Server 2000.
• Developing corporate sales and marketing processes through a customized coding procedure in order to create a unique corporate business language using SQL/ PLSQL.
• Creating management decision support models and reports that derive the coded information from SQL to help direct and quantify sales and marketing efforts.
• The database application models and reports are programmed with MS Excel VB or VBA and are connected to the server using MS Query or ADO.Net to extract corporate information in real time.
• Developing PMC Reports using Intel view Designer Tools (Developed Time Sheets Report in all over Global Process from Frost and Sullivan)
• Sole responsibility in creation and retirement of Sales logix licenses and import and export of various functions in Sales logix Admin tool.
• Developed a Pre-Dkip project that used for the marketing executive’s to send the Dkip reports to the sales managers for the respective business unit.
• Developed a QC project that used for the respective team leaders to track the working status of each employee in their team.
IBM, Hyderabad, India August 2007 to March 2008
Facilities Management System facilities the room booking features where employees can access the system by using IBM intranet user id. Different levels of access will be provided to employee, facilities and administrator of the system.
• Involved in Coding and testing on the system after review
Master of Computer Application, Computer Science 72%
University of Madras, Chennai, January 2010
Bachelor of Computer Application 76%
Loyola College, Chennai, April 2007
Higher Secondary Certificate 82%
Jaigopal Garodia National Hr. Sec.School, Chennai, April 2004
Secondary School Certificate 86%
Jaigopal Garodia National Hr. Sec.School, Chennai, April 2002
Father’s Name - J. Selvam
Date of Birth - 04- Nov - 1986
Marital Status - Single
Passport Number - G3997733
Valid Thru - 08- Jul - 2017
I here by declare that the above particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Chennai [Charles Selvam]
San Jose, CA - bmc, remedy, asset management, crystal reports,...
India, TN - outlook, cisco, outage, vpn, remedy, desk,...
Bloomington, IL - remedy, bmc, change, consultant, asset,...
Missouri City, TX - remedy, crystal, bmc, application, asset, info,...
India, Gurgaon, HR - remedy, bmc, itil, mp, tool, crystal, network,...
Project Manager Customer Service
St. Marys, PA - remedy, developer, bmc, naval, crystal, analyst,...
Quantico, VA - asset, asset management, remedy, cycle, property,...