Cell: 832-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
**** ***** ***** ***, ****** TX 77396
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a staff accountant that will further my goal to become a CPA and a position that will utilize my 5 years of work experience in the water district industry.
• Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in banking and high degree of customer service.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
• Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking.
• Fast learner of computer programs. Intermediate MS Excel and Word skills.
• Produce high level of quality workflow with minimal supervision.
BBVA Compass Bank, Houston, TX Jan 2010 Present
Deposit Services Public Funds Management
• Provides turnkey services to the water district industry, comprising $1.2 billion in deposits and 95% market penetration in the GHMA.
• Performs daily operational functions for New Accounts & Customer Service to include processing NSF and managerial reports, new accounts, and industry specific documentation for customers.
• Initiates and processes internal and wire transfers with multi-levels of authority and documentation for 5,000 accounts with volume ranging from 20 to 200 per day.
• Review and process water district industry escrow accounts and release of funds.
Administrative Assistant 11 Public Funds Management Mar 2008 - Dec 2009
• Provided administrative support to the Municipal Department Division Head.
• Maintained department records and personnel files.
• Coordinated meetings with staff, customers, and/or industry consultants.
• Coordinated industry conference activities for the managers.
• Provided general administrative and clerical support to the Department.
• Assisted in new method to collateralize public fund deposits using FHLB Letter of Credit processing, which included obtaining district approval, consultant documentation, and issuing approximately 300 LOCs and LOC agreements.
• Prepared reports, correspondences and presentations, as needed.
Garnet Associates (Agency), Houston, TX
BBVA Compass f/k/s Texas State Bank Sept 2007- Mar 2008
• Processed telephone customer payments.
• Responsible for scanning legal documents.
• Verified department data input of records.
• Maintained appropriate payment records.
Brenntag Latina America, Houston TX 2006 2007
• General administrative support
• Maintaining client files
• Schedule client meetings
• Provide excellent customer service.
University of Houston- Downtown - Bachelors of Business Administration 2012. Major: Accounting.
San Jacinto College – Associates Degree. 2007. Major: Business Administration.
Motivated Licensed Vocational Nurse
Humble, TX - 2015, ehr, lvn, nurse, pharmacy technician,...
Account Executive Sales
Humble, TX - fitness, salesman, certifications, arkansas,...
Humble, TX - dental, wendy, dental assistant, letter, supply,...
Medical Assistant Records
Humble, TX - phlebotomist, medical laboratory, assisting,...
Humble, TX - phlebotomist, dec, sterile processing,...
Customer Service Plant
Humble, TX - plant, reliability, plant maintenance, outage, ncr,...
Customer Service Sales
Humble, TX - walmart, telesales, customer care, humble, turner,...