**** ********* **.
Kissimmee, FL *4758
OBJECTIVES: To obtain a job in a field that is challenging, rewarding, where I can advance and further my education and career.
8/2003-2005 Ashworth College
Graduated Brown’s Business & Secretarial School
Major: Word Processing and Data Entry
EXPERIENCE: Office Manager/Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable / Billing / Collections
06/2006 to present Feldman Foot Clinic
401 E. Central Ave.
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Supervise staff, 3rd party billing, electronic billing & electronic transmissions, credentialing,
authorizations/referrals, inusrance and patient collections, payroll,
payment posting, scheduling, insurance verification, refunds, charge entry, billing for Assisted Living and Skilled
Nursing Facility, Durable Medical Equipment/Radiology.
10/00 to 06/06 University Dentistry and Medicine of New Jersey
317 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Experience with EOB’s, HCFA forms. Ins. (HMO, PPO, MEDICARE & MEDICAID). Input declines and correspondence from ins. companies. Follow up for payment. Dealt with Doctors for proper CPT and ICD-9 codes to ensure payment. Claims investigation for incorrect codes, overbilling/underpayments. Ensured all claims followed the NJ State requirements. Payment posting.
10/98 to 10/00 McKesson HBOC
220 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873
Set up spreadsheets to generate a report for monthly meetings with supervisor and doctors. Experience with CPT and ICD-9 codes. Experience with Eob’s, and all types of INS (HMO’s, PPO’S,Medicare, Medicaid). Claims investigation for overbilling and incorrect codes and underpayment of claims. Ensured all claims were not fraudulently billed and met all requirements of the State of NJ.
1992-1998 Lennard & Associates Special Transportation
Director of Transportation / Operations
Supervised qualified drivers and office personnel. Coordinated recruitment, testing and interviewing for professional personnel. Accounts receivable/Accounts Payable using Quickbooks, billing & collections (HMO’s, Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS). Payroll, employee performance reviews, dispatching and switchboard. Reported daily reports to the President, interacted with the Fleet Safety Manager on Loss Control Procedure. Set up Policy and Procedure Manuel, Safety Manuel and Personnel Policies Manuel. General ledgers, budgeting, Financial plans & audits.
Profession with IDX, Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Professional, Microsoft Word & Excel, Quick books, PCS, Star, Medware
Experienced in PIP, Workers Compensation, HMO, Commercial and Indemnities plan.
Proficient in medical billing.
Skilled in ICD-9, CPT-4.
REFERENCES: Upon Request
Similar ResumesBilling/collections manager
- seminole, phlebotomist, mri, chiropractic, joyce,...Customer Service Manager Medical Sales Billing
- atlantis, care sales, doctor office, usaf,...Accounts Payable Project Manager Customer Service
Boca Raton, FL
- accounts payable specialist, payable specialist,...Customer Service Manager Data Entry Medical Billing
- cash register, dispatching, underwriters, spare,...Billing And Coding Specialist
- nha, endo, dentist, quincy, dental assistant,...Benefits Manager
- bidding, chicago il, contribution, complaint,...Business Analyst Development Project Service Senior
- actuary, kanpur, iit, actuarial, sas, vba,...Surgical tech
- sterile processing, hanger, sterile, nancy,...Sales Manager Project Marketing Insurance Business
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- bonds, finra, erisa, fidelity, aml, julie, ria,...Credit Manager
- great plains, authorized, davie, routine, ach, pds,...