________________________________________ Mohammad Aamir ________________________________________
Partappur, siwan,pin-841226, Bihar , INDIA
APPLY FOR MOBILE CRANE AND FORKLIFT OPERATOR(HEAVEY EQPUMENINT OPERATOR)
Job Objective ________________________________________
• Seeking a position as Crane Operator where I can utilize my knowledge
and experience in reputed organization.
• To join an esteemed organization’s seek to work in a competitive
• and challenging atmosphere here I can express my self fully in areas concerned.
• Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Certified EXPERIENCE OF CRANE & FORKLIFT
OPERATOR To deliver the best of my professional ability.
EQUIPMENT INSPECTION IS REQUIRED AT ALL PREMIER EVENTS
• The requires a two part inspection process - pre-event and during
the event measurement
• The Event Organizers shall liaise with the with regard to the
Equipment inspection required and the number of personnel needed.
• Details if inspection requirements and personnel needed shall be
Confirmed with the not less than 6 months before the event.
• Clean flat undercover area for sail inspection and registration.
• The owner or his representative shall position and fix the lifting slings etc
Summary of Qualifications ________________________________________
• Outstanding working experience in a construction, warehouse and industrial environment
• Good knowledge of mechanics and electronics
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Outstanding ability to safely and efficiently operate bulk moving equipment in tight,
• cramped spaces and in, around and above other workers
• Amazing ability to deal with evolving operating conditions with few concrete
variables in standardized situations
• Ability to analyze, adjust, and perform minor repairs on equipment
• Ability to uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools
• Excellent knowledge of Shipping, Receiving, Packaging, Pallet Wrapping, and Pallet Jack
• Proficient in operating automatic pallet, pallet jack, Crane operator, forklift, RF scan gun and
stand up Good communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels with customers
• Uncommon ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs consistently throughout an entire shift
• Ability to work in flexible schedules.
• Operating forklift operating up to 15ton Voltas, Godrej ,crane operating up to 50 ton like grove,
Jcb Loadall operating up to 15 ton (Us model) boom hight 25 meter.
Tottal Experience India and overseas 8 year 1 month present working, Crane(20 to 60ton)
and forklift(4 to 15 ton) operating, US moadel JCB Lodall (4 to 7 ton) There 4 attachment
Bucket, Man basket, fork, operating with liver and Remote Control.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE of HIAB CRANE MMODEL 244 EP- 5.1CLX. cap of crane 10 ton hight
Of boom Is 14 met.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION ________________________________________
Six month deploma in“GULF TRAINING INSTITUTE’’ (GTI) In JAMSHEDPUR trade as
“MOBILE CRANES OPERATOR during period March 2001 to August2001.
Six month diploma in“AIMS”Technical management institute(ATMI) JAMSHEDPUR(TATA) trade as
“MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR” during period january2003 toJune2003.
Work Experience ________________________________________
Bucyrus India pvt.ltd Feb 2009 - Present
• Operate machine/equipment in a safe and efficient
• Manner on-site.
• Perform all of the required safety inspections on the
• Take remedial action where necessary.
• Assist to meet machine availability targets.
• Assist with all technical services to customer relating to
• Of product to ensure long-term satisfactory product
• performance at minimal cost to company
• Ensured speed and direction of crane and hoist movement is in compliance with
• Identified crane defective parts and malfunctions.
• Troubleshoot and repaired the crane for identified malfunctions and defects.
• Ensured complete paperwork for job tickets and service quality summaries.
MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR
Radiant Engineering& Construction LTD 13/02/200 to 2001
• Operated Friction & Hydraulic cranes, and large industrial to transport material.
• Excavated, loaded and moved material, gravel and other materials.
• Interpreted grade and slope stakes and simple plans.
• Greased, adjusted and made emergency repairs to equipment.
• Inspected all cranes in the district annually for defective parts and malfunctions.
MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR
Mehta construction Pvt. Ltd. 05/10/2002 to 23/04/2004
• Promoted a safe work environment through personal actions. Identified safety concerns,
and cost saving opportunities.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks and railcars.
• Moved product onto pallet in correct position.
• Scanned and moved product to loading area ensuring proper placement.
• Packed and attached correct labels to product.
• Ensured safety instructions are followed while operating Crane operatin,ftork lift operating,
pallet jack or dock loader.
• Identified faulty equipments, damaged racks, and reported to supervisor.
MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR
National construction co-operation 02/10/2004 to 20/05/2006
• Operated forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and
• Ensured organization and security of all materials in storage area.
• Maintained Heavy equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
• Assisted in materials loading and unloading on platforms and lifting devises.
• Weighed materials, and recorded weight and other production data on tags.
• Completed forklift operator training annually, provided by company.
• Coordinated loading and unloading operations.
MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR
Petic trading & const. Est. and support of heavy equipment on oil
field(SAUDIA ARABIA) 20/12/2006to10/07/08
Worked on AL-Rashid Parker drilling company as a Mobile crane operator.
Worked in SINO (China rig) drilling company.
Worked on Weather Ford IDS-Rig operation.
Worked on TADANO, TR, 500m, RT 755.
Nature of work
Handling of molten steel, billet and bars and different care, magnetic.
Total job are done by signal and safety precautions.
At first I shall give the signal to the crane operator to stop the crane,
If the crane stops then I get into the cabin.
Operation of E.O.T Billet Crane functional by controller and switch.
Knowledge of heavy equipment operation in construction work as well as control open
every signal which is used in plant such as lowering and container and unloading more than
Capacity of Machines worked on
1.I have also the knowledge of Demac model,coils model,Tocmodel &
Learn model in India, Saudi, Tadano, Terex, Grove, Mobile crane ranging from 20tn 60tn.
2. Full experience about the control swings, slings and able to control magnetic and hook type.
3. Full command upon flexibility of wire rope on in equal force and reverse motion and straight
Portion of the wire rope and nylon siling hoisting the lead.
4.42 cub meter mining shovel first time in India this shovel I operate.
5. Full command of forklift operating at 15 ton So many type of modal.
6. Full Exp. and full command of safe operating and rigging knowledge.
Passesd matriculation with 2nd division in the year 2005.
Mentions Exp. of crane & Forklift I am operate :-
7-SERIES ELECTRIC POWERED FORKLIFTS Toyota UP TO 7 TON.
Electric-powered forklift trucks KOMATSU UP TO 5 TON.
VOLTAS UP TO 10 TON.
JCB LOADALL 540-170 FORKLIFTS 10Ton.
JCB LOADALL 535-140 FORKLIFTS 6 Ton.
HYDRAULIC MOBILE CRANE (India & K.S.A):-
Grove Crane RT 522B Rough Terrain Hydraulic crane 25 Ton.
TADANO TR 350 XL Hydraulic Rough Terrain crane 35 Ton.
TADANO TR 500 Rough Terrain Hydraulic crane 50 Ton.
TEREX RT 555-1 Rough Terrain crane 55 Ton.
Personal Informatioersonal Information ________________________________________
Name : Mohammad Aamir
Father’s Name: Mohammad Mobin Alam
Date of Birth: 05th March 1980
Matrital status: Unmarried
Language known: Hindi, English & Urdu
Driving lience: D.L. NO.WB-01-348720(PROF)
(DATE OF ISSUE: 09/03/2004
VALIED UP TO: 10/03/2014
Passport Detail: passport no: F2254540
Date of issue: 16-04-2004
Valid up to: 31-01-2015