Atlanta, Ga 30331
Highly experienced dental hygienist with over 10 years experience. Technically skilled in all aspects of the office and the clinical side and looking to use my skills to help your office improve and maintain patients oral health.
• Oct 2009 – Dec 2009; Arbor Place Dental Associates; Douglasville, GA
• Performed dental hygiene duties in a general practice which include: Scalings, prophy’s, placement of sub gingival medicaments, placing sealants, fluoride treatments, instrument processing, explaining treatment plans, use of digital x-rays and intra-oral photographs to aid in patient compliance of treat-ment.
• Dec 2006-Oct 2009; Ericka Edmonds, DDS, PC; Atlanta, GA
• Performed hygiene duties including; soft tissue management, placement of sub gingival medicaments , process pans and take digital x-rays, non invasive administration of anesthetics, maintenance of nitrous oxide, application of fluoride and sealants, taking impressions and pouring models for whitening, updating medical history, patient education, product sales, vizilite oral cancer screening, presentation of treatment plans. Of digital x-rays and intra-oral photographs to aid in patient compliance of treatment. Active in referring of patients to specialists.
• Aug 2006- Nov 2006; William Feldman, DDS, PC; Riverdale, GA
• Working a high volume practice catering to mostly Medicare patients duties including: processing of radiographs, application of fluoride and sealants, soft tissue management, visilite cancer screening, use of diagnodent for caries detection, explaining treatment plans to parents and patients
• Nov 2004- Aug 2006; Marsha Gordon, DMD, PC; Atlanta, GA
Hygiene duties in a family practice including a high volume of geriatric patients duties including:
Prophy’s, taking and processing x-rays, updating medical history, application of fluoride and sealants,
Dealing with the special needs of geriatric patients for e.g.: not able to lay back, medication considera-tions, recall scheduling.
• Feb 2001- Nov 2004; Bright Now Dental; Roswell, GA
• Hygiene duties split between company periodontist and general practice to include the following duties:
• Perio maint., debridement’s, SRP’s, assisting in perio surgery’s when needed, explaining treatment plans, impressions for bleaching and nightgaurds, instrument sterilization, aid in patient diagnoses, head and neck exams.
• Jun 2000- Feb 2001; Marc Roberts, DDS; Atlanta, GA
Working in a cosmetic/general practice, duties including: care of implant patients, prophy’s, SRP’s, bleaching impressions, recall updates, product sales, managing of schedule to allow for optimum production.
• Jun 2000- Dec 2000; Peter J. Morton, DDS; Dunwoody, GA
• Hygiene duties including: x-ray processing, SRP’s, prophy’s, answering phones, maint. of recall system
• Dental Hygiene Degree, Chattanooga State, May 2000
• Dental Assisting Certificate, Chattanooga State, May 1998
• General Science Associates Degree, Chattanooga State, May 1998
• Licensed Dental Hygienist since June 2000
• Certified in CPR
• DANB certified assistant
Registered Dental Hygienist
Dunwoody, GA - hygienist, dental, digital, thai, through, hygiene,...
Atlanta, GA - hygienist, dental, dental hygienist, amy, douglas,...
Fill In Dental Hygienist
Atlanta, GA - hygienist, dental hygienist, dental, hotmail...
Years Experience High School
Lithonia, GA - dental, hygienist, hygiene, dental hygienist,...
Atlanta, GA - hygienist, dental, dental hygienist, treatment,...
Atlanta, GA - dental, hygienist, oral, dental hygienist, marta,...
Atlanta, GA - dental, hygienist, dental hygienist, wv, dr, apply,...