Paul R. Leuthold503-***-****
I am a take-charge leader in the telecommunications and network support industry with solid experience in Telecommunications, System and Computer Network Administration. Highly organized and motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects on or before deadlines. Very strong problem solving skills with a “never give up” attitude”. Has a team “go for it” attitude with self confidence and determination.
I have worked for 2 companies for over 10 years each, proving to be very reliable and valuable.
PRL Services 10/1995 to Present
• PC Builds and upgrades, software installation, virus removal, PBX programming, budget analysis, helpdesk, network management and voice and data cabling.
The ODS CompaniesPortland, Oregon
• Provided primary support for all Telecommunications Systems Administration in the Telecom Systems Group including growth within the company from 300 to 1100 users for phones, call centers and all circuits in eight sites with no additional staff support.
• Nortel Contact Center/Symposium - Call Center Admin for 300 agents, four networked sites. Added over 50 new call centers without outside consulting services.
• Primary system administrator and database backup for eTalk Superview call center voice recording software using Crystal reports and SQL database.
• Provided daily administration on Nortel Call Pilot voicemail system; programming –adds, changes, all PBX programming for Nortel systems, 4 Nortel PBXs and 3 supported systems. Classroom trained on Nortel 81C, 11C, Call Pilot, Contact Center and Element Manager.
• Ordered, upgraded and supporter ODS Corporate Cell Phones for 150 users. No one ever waited more than one hour for a new phone replacement.
Matrix CommunicationsMilwaukie, Oregon
• Maintained the PC Network and provided support to all PC users on Novell Netware 4.1 for 100 employees, 80 computers and 20 servers; included building 100 PCs from scratch, installed the Operating Systems, fixed viruses, added new drops (wirings), upgraded all users from Windows 3.1 to Windows 98.
• Unix administrator; added and removed all email accounts in the UNIX language.
• Helped move the office to a larger site with no additional consulting services.
Intel Corporation (CDI Corp.)Beaverton, Oregon
• Provided customer support to Intel’s baseboards worldwide.
• Responsible for fielding technical calls, averaging 60 calls per day, providing assistance for anyone who bought an Intel system, usually a Gateway or IBM.
Riedel Environmental ServicesPortland, Oregon
• Responsible for PC and Server Administration for 800 users nationwide, including direct PC support, microfilming, and phone systems; supervised two employees.
• Riedel grew from six to 15 sites worldwide during tenure requiring me to also provide network and phone support internationally.
Education and Training
• 3 years Business Management, Portland State University.
• Diploma, Grant High School. TAG and multi-sport athlete.
• Nortel Certification in Programming and Installation including Nortel element manager (PBX option 81C, 11C, 1000E), and Nortel Call Pilot Voicemail 4.0 and 5.0.
• Symposium “Nortel Contact Center” Administration 5.0 and 6.0.
• VOIP trunking and web administration on Succession 3.0. Element manager.
• Other professional training includes workshops in communication, supervising, and cultural diversity.
• 2006-Present, Charter Member, Toastmasters.
• Volunteer Web Master, Tualatin Valley Gem Club.
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle, including being active in bowling, tennis, basketball, golf, softball, baseball, football, soccer, hiking, biking and camping.
• Member of INNUA for 8 years, Nortel Users group for Oregon and northwest USA.
Lightening Strike Award (for cost reduction strategies), Riedel Environmental Group
Employee of the month, Matrix Communications
Maura K. White, President/CEO, Police Activities League of Greater Portland, 503-***-****
Beth Knipple, Business Owner at Bridgetown Cores, 503-***-****
Mark Lopez, Business Account Manager, AT&T Wireless, 503-***-****