Real Estate Analyst Financial Business Management
|Thang K. Huynh
**** ****** **. #*, *** Francisco, CA, 94114
(415) ***-**** | email@example.com
****-**** ******* ****** ***** San Francisco, CA
Senior Portfolio Analyst, Portfolio Reporting and Statistics
• Manage the forecast and budget process for 98 properties with over 17.4M rentable square feet;
• Compile and analyze portfolio statistical metrics for external SEC reporting requirements and internal end users including investor relations, finance portfolio management and accounting.
• Direct the work of external consultants for ongoing projects and regional analyst team for quarterly close process;
• Plan, test and implement the end to end migration of a new budgeting software platform;
• Create training manuals and conduct trainings for over 200 team members.
2005-2006 LEVI STRAUSS San Francisco, CA
Financial Analyst, Global Real Estate Services
• Provide analytical support for the financial evaluation of real estate projects for funding approval process;
• Draft lease correspondence and notices, monitored leases/amendments for rent commencement, operating expense changes, changes in ownership and lease terminations;
• Oversee day-to-day landlord relationships regarding accounting payables, payment of rent and operating expenses, lease compliance, sales reporting and maintenance issues.
2004-2005 PACIFIC LIFE Walnut Creek, CA
Senior Financial Analyst, Real Estate Financing
• Evaluate broker loan packages ranging from $10M to $100M for commercial mortgage origination using Excel and Argus financial models; abstract leases, management agreements, and appraisals for executive review and lending files; conduct property inspections, assess competitive properties and perform market analysis.
Summer JP MORGAN MORTGAGE CAPITAL Chicago, IL
2003 M.B.A. Summer Internship
• Analyze broker loan packages and financial statements to evaluate financing feasibility for properties worth $2 – $50 million and prepare pitch memos and quote letters for properties; review appraisals, environment and physical assessment reports, leases, rent rolls, and financial statements as part of the loan closing process.
2000-2002 WELLS FARGO San Francisco, CA
• Monitor competitive landscape by compiling market share information using government databases, reviewing publications and mail pieces to identify emerging market trends and new product concepts; create presentations and reports that analyzed competitors’ strategies, initiatives and product positioning for the entire business division.
1998-2000 DRESDNER RCM GLOBAL INVESTORS San Francisco, CA
Fixed Income Associate
• Assist in the management of the fixed income portfolios of pension funds and high net worth individuals.
2002-2004 UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN Madison, WI
Master of Business Administration, Real Estate and Urban Land Economics
• Grainger Wisconsin Distinguished Graduate Fellowship
1993-1996 UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts, History and Sociology of Science
• History and Sociology of Science Advisory Board Student Member
SKILLS, AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
• Experienced in financial modeling and Yardi, Kardin and Microsoft Office applications.
• Affiliations with San Francisco Planning & Urban Research and the Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Associations.
• Enjoys playing recreational volleyball, soccer and tennis, traveling, and exploring the city of San Francisco.
Similar ResumesMortgage Branch Manager / Loan Officers
Madison, WI - mortgage, ron, loan, loan officer, officer,...Salesforce Professional
San Francisco, CA - msee, qa testing, kanban, frontend, bsee,...Regulatory Affairs Quality Management Manager
Santa Rosa, CA - regulatory affairs, fda, medical device, affairs,...Manager Sales Customer Assistant Representative
CENTURION - mark, dennis, africa, south africa, salesman,...Medical Manager Customer Management Service Office
Arlington Heights, IL - dental, india, punjab, emr, dentist, michigan,...Medical Assistant High School Experience Administrative
Sunnyvale, CA - medical assistant, medical, nursing, phlebotomy,...Real Estate Manager Construction Sales Business
San Francisco, CA - loan, estate, real estate, developers,...Manager Customer Service Experience Sales Years
Theresa, WI - cook, prep cook, bartender, waitress, wi, server,...Manager Management Human Resources Business Project
Boscobel, WI - marion, wi, army, joe, drivers, jean,...Editor, Technical Editor and Writer, Managing Editor
Madison, WI - electrical engineer, developer, wi, scientist,...