***** **** ***.
Zion, Illinois *0099
(847) *** – ****
(847) *** – ****
DeVry Institute of Technology
Chicago, Illinois – 1986 – 1988
Associates of Applied Science in Electronics
Heritage Propane Express – Gurnee, Illinois 3/2005 – 10/2011
Deliver 20# propane tanks to distributors throughout Wisconsin and Illinois.
Maintained outgoing and returning inventory. Responsibilities also included making collections for C.O.D deliveries.
Brown Investigations – Kenosha, Wisconsin 8/2004 – 3/2006
Licensed Private Detective
Conduct investigations for Public Defender criminal cases as well as private personal injury, divorce and background checks as well as surveillance and process service. Licensed in the State of Wisconsin
Security Courier Corp. – Lombard Illinois 9/2004 – 12/2004
Responsible for delivery of medical supplies using my own truck
3/2004 – 9/2004 Self-employed rehabbing and resale of residential real estate
Unico Inc. – Franksville, Wisconsin 10/1988 –3/ 2004
Field Service Technician
Controlled and maintained a satellite service office, and spare parts inventory. I made all my own travel and hotel arrangements when traveling to various job sites.
Responsible for installation, testing, repair and maintenance of CPU based machine drives and control systems. Drives include SCR controlled DC amplifiers AC and DC PWM amplifiers as well as AC DSP embedded control amplifiers troubleshooting involved identifying software bugs as well as testing hardware with analog and digital test equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes and amp probes Duties also included testing various digital and serial feedback devices such as pulse generators, linear absolute encoders and rotary absolute encoders as well as establishing fiber optic, modem, and hardware communication between drives and operator interfaces, and Square D or Allen Bradley PLCs. Duties also included conducting operation and troubleshooting classes for customer personnel. Job entailed extensive interstate and worldwide travel.
Other professional experience:
Fifteen years truck driver and mechanic. I have driven refrigerated and non refrigerated straight trucks, for deliveries of everything from steel to fresh beef and garbage pickup. I am familiar with the City of Chicago and suburbs as well as Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin, and the surrounding areas. Mechanical and electrical repair of gas and diesel straight trucks, semi-tractors and trailers. I currently hold an Illinois class “B” CDL with air brake, tanker and Hazardous materials certification. I also have a current Medical card.
Similar ResumesEngineer Equipment Maintenance Electrical Service Technician
- fan, cattle, generators, washer, actuators,...Sales and Marketing Professional
- joomla, nail, chicago il, salesforce,...Customer Service Representative High School Registered Nurse
Philippines, Legazpi City, Bicol
- legazpi, nurse, registered, registered nurse,...hvac service tech.
- hvac, refrigeration, pl, bedford, technician,...Electrical Engineer
- upcoming, actual, schedules, engineering project,...Management Project Safety Manufacturing Technician
- manufacturing technician, safety training,...service tech
- huet, subsea, technition, crane operator, twic,...Sales Business Marketing Home Health Manager Medical
- care sales, manager medical, multifamily,...Sharepoint 2010 Architect / Principal Consultant
Grand Rapids, or NYC, MI
- sharepoint 2010, tons, lync, simple, strategist,...Caroline Campbell's Resume
- tradeshows, alicia, microsoft office, duncan,...