*** ***** ********
Chicago, Illinois 60624
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Background combines extensive inventory experience obtained with a food manufacturer, as well as customer service, shipping/receiving and janitorial experience.
Professional attributes highlight the ability to rapidly grasp new techniques, systems, and procedures; the detail orientation to manage tedious tasks, work unsupervised, and provide the overall support that contributes to a productive team.
2005-Present CARPENTER, White Construction, Chicago, Illinois
Obtained on-call position to participate on numerous projects with small team providing handyman and remodeling services for residential clients. Contribution ranged from gutting interiors, hanging drywall, framing, and painting, to installing cabinets, building porches, and laying concrete.
2007-2008 RAIL CAR SERVICER, Chicago Transit Authority, Chicago, Illinois
Joined team of first 50 recruited to clean interior of hundreds of trains. Functions ranged from removing garbage, graffiti and signage in approximately 100 cars per day; and sweeping floors in a minimum of 48 cars. Regularly worked unsupervised and earned recognition for providing excellent service to customers, and maintaining a perfect on-time attendance record.
2002- 2005 INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST, Bridgford Foods Corporation, Chicago, Illinois
Tracked and reconciled sales of beef jerky product for 216 sales routes nationwide at privately owned manufacturer’s main warehouse. Also used System 21 and AS/400 to transmit price changes to drivers’ hand-held device and compiled weekly data to perform month-end and annual close. Also obtained cross training to utilize shipping/receiving procedures and systems.
2001- 2002 TELE-RECRUITER, Today’s Staffing, Chicago, Illinois
Joined team contacting people to schedule appointments for donations for Life Source Blood Services following 9/11 crisis. Earned status as one of top five recruiters from among 35 for one quarter, and awarded Recruiter of the Month for two consecutive months in temporary position.
2000- 2001 DATA ENTRY CLERK, Financial Temps, Park Ridge, Illinois
Selected as only temp placed in position with Information Resources, Chicago, to input gift card information into system, prepare labels, and verify delivery of incentives sent to customers of companies such as Home Depot, Sears, Menards and Pizza Hut.
2000- 2001 TELEMARKETER, Resort Travel Corporation, Oak Brook, Illinois
Maintained short-term assignment in automated outbound call center to set up appointments for timeshare viewings. Attained position as one of top appointment setters, which resulted in achieving weekly bonuses and exceeding monthly quota.
2002 A+ Certificate, MicroTech, Chicago, Illinois
1998 Computer Technology Certificate, Olive-Harvey College, Chicago, Illinois
Similar ResumesExecutive Recruiter / Sales Manager
- practitioner, viral, architect, sphr, recruiter,...Inventory specialist
- nathan, bags, cheese, secret, guard, fitness,...Customer Service Entry Level Sales Management
- harold, beef, shoe, solving, lawn, pharmacy,...Customer Service Sales Assistant Dental Management
- sales assistant, read, dental assistant, cashiers,...Inventory Specialist
- alexandria, zip, carpet, woodbridge, projection,...Inventory Specialist
- engine mechanic, ami, entire, 5s,...Human Resources Recruiter
- banners, kenexa, ats, recruiter, mangers, fresno,...Customer Service Management Forklift Operator
- operations management, boot, retrieval,...Customer Service Medical Billing Business Assistant
- service medical, ability, medical insurance, cm,...Clerical/ Customer Service
- production technician, managed care, registered,...