Sylvania, Ohio 43560
Home Phone (419) ***-****
Cell Phone (419)***-****
Email Address: email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Experienced, energetic employee seeking to secure a position for with your company.
-Current business owner, my business employs seven employees. I manage payroll, scheduling, inventory, customer relations, sales, advertising, marketing, and have a customer base of over 5,000 customers. Manage quality services for my customer base.
Team leader position held for one year at Chrysler Corporation, leading a team of seven fellow employees, managing schedule, training, problem solving, quality control and giving presentations to management committees, worked side by side with production and skilled trades supervisors.
- Thirteen years manufacturing experience with knowledge and hands on experience with electrical and mechanical components. Trouble shooting electrical and machining problems with and without assistance from the skilled trades. Quality Control and safety trained.
-Experienced in servicing and repairing electrical panels, trouble shooting starters and buck boosters, and maintaining tanning beds and tanning booths.
-Ability to work with indirect or no supervision at all times.
• Experienced proficiently in these following computer programs: Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Publisher 2007, Microsoft Word ME, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint, QuickBooks 2009, Helios customer program.
• Three years successful teaching experience with a reputation creative lesson plans, passionate instruction, and excellent classroom management skills.
• Comfortable and experienced developing rapport with and lending support to individuals from diverse socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
• Enthusiastic volunteer- successfully organized/managed summer program.
• Creative and intuitive problem solver-cheerfully overcome challenges including staffing shortages and customer relations.
• Communicates with employers, employees, and fellow workers warmly and diplomatically.
• Multicultural Diverse background
-Team leader position held for one year at the Chrysler Corporation. I had seven fellow employees on my team. During my position of team leader, I managed the scheduling of my team, problem solving, quality control issues, gave presentations to the management committees, worked side by side to production and skilled trades supervisors.
-Currently own and manage Sunsplash Salon with seven employees. I manage payroll, scheduling, inventory, customer relations, sales, advertising, marketing, and have a customer base of over 5,000 customers.
• Taught pre-school education classes at The Gathering Place
• Taught school age children (K-8) in a before and after school program at Evergard Daycare with classroom sizes of as many as 28 children.
• Provided one -on-one tutoring in math and science
• Developed innovative, results-driven lesson plans geared to the comprehension level of pre-school and elementary students
• Participated in staff meetings addressing family relations, staff cooperation, and issues related to individual children.
• Met with parents at parent/teacher conferences, provided insight into their children's development and school activities.
2008-Present Currently enrolled in The Cancer Management Program, Owens Community College, graduation date of May 2010
1993-2001 Associate of Science (General Studies), graduated December 2001, Owens Community College
1988-1992 High School Diploma, College Prepatory Classes, Clay High School
2008-Present Owner/Manager of Sunsplash Salon. Manage seven employees, I manage payroll, scheduling, inventory, customer relations, advertising, and have a customer base of over 5,000 customers.
1996-November 2008 Team leader/Line worker, Daimler Chrysler Toledo Machining Plant
Received recognition for the "hockey puck" problem in department 9845. Presented a demonstration to the Daimler Chrysler Corporation Executives on the cracked "hockey puck" dilemma. Team leader for one year, over seven fellow employees. I managed the scheduling of my team, problem solving, and quality control issues, gave presentations to the management committees, worked side by side to production and skilled trades supervisors. Machine repair and troubleshooting with and without the aid of skilled trades.
1994-1996 Pre-school Teacher, The Gathering Place
Incorporated lesson plans into the daily structure of a pre-school class. Lead many hands- on projects such as lab experiments, and field trips.
1994-1996 Pre-school Teacher, Evergard Daycare Center
provided a structural classroom setting for children in grades K-8. Provided one-on-one tutoring to students needing additional assistance. Devoted time each day to hands-on projects, such as science experiments, and art projects. Teacher-student ratio of 1:28 on an average day.
Dave Kiel; Supervisor at Chrysler LLC. (419)***-****.
George McGhetty: Area manager/supervisor at Chrysler LLC (419)***-****
Customer Service Representative
OH - campaign, energy, heights, sales associate,...
OH - plant, drivers, die, lines, truck, kitchen, tony,...
OH - solder, boards, circuit, crane, medical office,...
Customer Service Quality Assurance
Garfield Heights, OH - nicole, heights, registered, avenue, middle,...
Janitorial worker abm janitorial
Detroit, MI - chrysler, lo, operating, janitorial, course, floor,...
OH - employees, complete, this, plan, daily, policy,...
Entry Level Developer/ Analyst
OH - marion, cobol, access, ms, html5, db2,...