|Joyce Galello, CID
*** ***** **. ****: (973) ***-****
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Cell: (401) ***-**** www.gallohomedesign.com firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSED INTERIOR DESIGNER
Innovative professional with extensive experience in interior and industrial design. Adept at selecting finishes, flooring, and treatments to develop unique and visually stimulating spaces. Convey design concepts through hand sketching and hand-rendering during client meetings. Cultivate strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, and architects. Provide on-site management to ensure projects are completed according to client specifications and within established budgets. Licensed Interior Designer through NCIDQ. Motivated, organized leader recognized for successfully executing projects from initial concept to completion.
GALLO DESIGN, INC., Various Locations • 1990-Present
Provide consultation services to clients regarding all phases of construction and remodeling projects. Complete hand illustrations and technical drawings. Offer on-site management to monitor progress. Design custom kitchens and built-in cabinetry. Maintain product manual of new construction upgrades. Control project budgets and company profit and loss (P&L).
• Completed commercial interior design for 50-unit independent and assisted living facility. Worked closely with architects, owners, and management to discuss overall concept and budget parameters. Selected interior finishes an provided space planning for common areas as well as individual condominiums (including accessible design) and offices in accordance with furniture, fixture, and equipment (FE&E) specifications.
• Remodeling design and management for beach-front condominiums.
• Redesigned doctor’s office, including wall finishes, window treatments, furniture, flooring, as well as fixtures for waiting area, exam rooms, and private office.
• Served as Commercial Interior Design Consultant for bank building and multiple branches; designed, renovated, and installed interior finishes and furniture for lobby and offices.
• Worked closely with home buyers to execute new home designs and construction. Incorporated effective space-planning designs to meet unique needs, lifestyles, and budgets. Designed color palettes for wall finishes, lighting, flooring, furniture, built-ins, and
HOMEWORKS Carpet One, Ocean Pines, MD • 2010-2011
Communicated with clients to discuss flooring, window treatments, and accessories. Recommended products to meet clients’ needs and budgets. Inspected sites, measured areas, and provided estimates for flooring using computerized program. Drafted installation drawings and completed project
• Achieved top sales person status for nine consecutive months.
• Completed training to obtain Carpet One flooring certification. …Continued...
Joyce Galello, CID
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED)
MALTBIE ASSOCIATES, Cherry Hill, NJ • 1987-1990
Worked directly with client accounts to complete exhibit design, construction, and services. Incorporated product demonstrations, video presentations, graphic communication, and product sampling into designs. Coordinated projects, monitored construction, and purchased supplies. Oversaw shipment, installation, and dismantling of products. Completed other exhibit and marketing functions as needed.
• Provided services for such clients as Central Sprinkler, Johnson & Johnson, McCloskey Corp., and Ortho Pharmaceutical.
Additional experience as Display Designer at Display Co. and Display Producers, Inc.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND COMPUTER SKILLS
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology/Design • Kean University • Union, NJ
Architectural Program • College of Staten Island • Staten Island, NY
Completed CAD 101 Course • Wor-Wic Community College • Salisbury, MD.
American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) Step Program
Hold National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, NCIDQ Certification #015542. (For
verification, call 202-***-****).
CAD and Microsoft Office cts, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
Similar ResumesConstruction Entry Level Management Project Design
Fort Worth, TX - hvac, architect, entry level, walmart, autocad,...Customer Service Administrative Assistant Medical
Houston, TX - grad, medical, doctor, executive assistant, med,...Sales Engineer Manager Business Human Resources
McAllen, TX - hvac, engineer, sales engineer, az, renovation,...Project Manager Customer Service Business Oracle
Savannah, TX - php, oracle, programmer, asp, sharepoint, erp,...Sales Customer Service Representative Experience
Kingwood, TX - foreman, rig, sales rep, rep, inside sales, oil,...Customer Service Manager Assistant Sales Representative
Austin, TX - counselor, austin, driver, case manager, texas,...management skills,
Amarillo, TX - grad, oilfield, instrumentation, cdl, surveyor,...Customer Service Technical Support Representative
Venus, TX - call center, tx, venus, ask, davis,...Customer Service Sales Experience High School
Grand Prairie, TX - rep, cable, agent, mills, telemarketing, grand,...Customer Service Quality Assurance Call Center
Euless, TX - call center, help desk, houston, texas, analyst,...