(727)-***-**** ~ email@example.com
**** ***** **. ~ Seminole, Fl. 33772
Victoria’s Secret- Tampa, FL November 2011- Present
• Processing new merchandise
• Helping to design floor sets in the store
• Cashier Sales associate
The Examiner- St. Petersburg, FL May 2011- Present
• Researching news around the Tampa Bay area
• Writing articles and submitting them to be viewed on my Examiner page
• Responding to questions and concerns from the media and public
Executive Office of Governor Charlie Crist- St. Petersburg, FL
Office Intern January 2010- May 2010
• Assisted in the planning of Governor’s events and visits around Florida.
• Corresponded with local and city governments around the state.
• Reviewed bills and speeches that are sent from Tallahassee.
• Researched community issues and concerns in order to report these to the Governor.
Bill Foster for St. Petersburg Mayor- St. Petersburg, FL
Campaign Field Director May 2009 - November 2009
• Won election in 12 person race.
• Worked alongside campaign manager running the daily events and fundraising activities.
• Instrumental in securing a $5,000 endorsement from a local political action committee.
• Organized supporters and volunteers for campaign activities.
• Worked out of Foster & Foster law receiving basic probate experience
U.S. Senator Mel Martinez’s district office- Tampa, FL
Office Intern August 2008 - December 2008
• Assisted in organizing events for the Senator such as the Energy Conservation Summit
• Worked with constituent services handling cases on a daily basis
• Writing letters to many organizations in the state of Florida
• Assisting in campaign activities for the 2008 presidential election
City of Largo Parks and Recreation
Recreation Leader 1 fall 2004 -summer 2007
• Ran youth programs such as flag football leagues, Basketball, and Track and Field.
• Worked in an office environment much of the time interacting with customers.
• Set up city events such as the Heart of Largo race, Shamrock and Run etc..
• Our goal was to provide affordable and entertaining activities to keep the citizens of the city in shape as well as provide safe and fun environments for the youth.
University of South Florida (B.A. Political Science) May 2010
• Elected as Senator of College of Arts and Science in Spring 2009
• Member of Student Government since Fall 2007
• Member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
Saint Petersburg College (A.A) July 2007
Similar ResumesMedical Assistant Call Center Management High School
- nurse, dispatcher, aide, answer, receptionist,...Customer Service Sales Business Human Resources
- dec 2011, armstrong, estimates, tele, order entry,...Mechanical Engineer Manager
North Prairie, WI
- green belt, bottled, kimberly, xray,...Contact Email Learning This Please Through Im
- tug, dba, gravel, helper, carpenters, bobcat,...Manager Sales Warehouse Supervisor Process Business
- parts manager, whole, france, suppliers, poland,...dispatch/driver good written and verbal skills
Pinellas Park, FL
- flatbed, warehouseman, driver, railroad, trailer,...Truck Driver
- cdl, driver, truck driver, endorsement, truck,...Driver
Pinellas Park, FL
- otr, reefer, recruiters, driver, drivers,...I Want To Work
Saint Pete Beach, FL
- telemarketer, largo, salesperson, blind, monday,...ADMINISTRATIVE RESUME
- curator, dan, expeditor, admin assistant, admin,...