Human Resources Management Business Sales Manager
|STACEY L. SCHROCK
*** **** ******* ****** ****: 707.***.****
Vacaville, CA 95687 email@example.com
Human Resources professional with over 15 years of high level Human Resources management and consulting experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, change management, employee and labor relations, benefits management, compensation management and organizational development. Through pro-active Human Resources strategic planning, I have a proven track record of partnering with management to achieve business goals by providing quantifiable human resources services that contribute to the success and profitability of the business. I have broad experience with small businesses, start ups and large, Fortune 500 national and multinational companies in various industries, including banking, insurance, real estate/mortgage, retail and high tech with exempt and non-exempt employees from as small as 300 to over 6,000.
• Extensive experience in merger and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other challenging business environments.
• Compensation and Benefits development and design.
• Training and Development
• Employee Relations
• Harassment/EEOC Compliance/Affirmative Action
• Policy design and administration
SLS STRATEGIC HR SOLUTIONS, Vacaville, CA 2001 – 2004, 2008 - Present
Human Resources Consultant
• Partnered with Profiles International, the world’s largest employment assessment firm.
• As a strategic business partner, work with companies to assess their human resources-related issues and provided effective solutions - improving overall productivity and profitability.
• Sample consulting projects:
o Reviewed, provided input, and edited a HR Marketing profile on current HR trends in this economy for a highly recognized California-based Human Resources agency.
o Evaluated, developed and implemented a program that substantially improved customer relations skills with a well respected Sonoma County Bank.
o Coordinated and conducted a successful talent search for an extremely challenging placement of an Executive Director for a Symphony organization. Placement completed in less than a month.
o Successfully conducted a nationwide search for 12 management level employees for a top ten national mortgage company growing their wholesale business.
o Led the effort in conducting a Human Resources due diligence for an internet security company During the company’s sale. Found and corrected multiple practices and procedures that would have put the company at risk.
THE HOME DEPOT, Livermore, CA 2006 - 2008
Regional Associate Relations Manager
Managed Associate Relations for the Pacific North Region representing 11 Districts, over 100 stores and 12,000+ associates in four states - reporting to the Corporate Office in Atlanta, GA.
• Consultant to 11 District Human Resources teams.
• Created Action plans to proactively address and correct associate relations/compliance issues. For example, decreased regional meal violations in the region for an annual savings of $300,000 and minimized future claims and litigation.
• Developed and managed preventive action plans on Labor Relations activity.
STACEY L. SCHROCK PAGE TWO
EMPLOYERS GROUP, San Francisco, CA 2004 - 2005
Senior Professional Services Manager/Northern California
Managed a territory that covered Northern California from Bakersfield to the Oregon border for this 100 year old non-profit dedicated to HR excellence. Sold and provided various HR products and services to over 500 members.
• Developed and provided customized HR consulting and training to our members.
• Developed and presented company reorganization plan which, once implemented, streamlined staffing and greatly improved overall company efficiency and increased income.
• Managed the sales staff. Under my direction, our percentage of Leads to Proposals and Proposal to Sales was over 80%.
• Saved the company $50,000 annually in renegotiating a building lease in San Francisco.
NORTH AMERICAN MORTGAGE COMPANY (including an Insurance subsidy), Santa Rosa, CA 1983 – 2000
Human Resources Director
• Managed four departments Resources, Training and Development, HRIS, and Payroll for this top 10 company - 6,000+ employees, over 200 offices throughout the U.S. Managed a $3,000,000 budget.
• Brought the organization through tremendous growth, from 400 employees to over 6,000 employees in over 200 branches nationwide.
• Researched, managed and implemented three system conversions, fully integrating the Human Resources and Payroll systems. Automated sales compensation programs by integrating the HRIS system with the internal mortgage lending system.
• Partnered with senior management on various mergers and acquisitions, and conducted due diligence on Human Resources practices and procedures.
• Partnered with senior management to bring the company public on the New York Stock Exchange.
• Designed and implemented self-directed work teams in the Human Resources Department saving the Company money in unnecessary compensation costs by improving the HR/Staff to employee ratio from 100:1 to 300:1. Lowered voluntary attrition to less than 5% and no successful legal actions during tenure.
• Reduced hiring expenses by $15,000 to $55,000 per hire through creation of a “Loan Officer Model” that improved hiring techniques and brought in top talent.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Pursuing completion of Bachelor of Science Degree, Human Resources Management
Business and Management, U.C. Berkeley Extension
Certification, Mortgage Banking School, Cal Poly University, Pomona
Certified in Executive Human Resources Management, Penn State University
SPHR Certification (Spring, 2012)
Guest Teacher - Human Resources classes, Sonoma State University and Santa Rosa Junior College
Noted Speaker and Trainer on various Human Resources/Business topics
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Assistant California Nurse Social Worker
Fairfield, CA - nurse, cna, registered, social worker, sacramento,...Administrative Assistant Experience Public Relations
San Luis Obispo, CA - practitioner, poly, wordpress, nonprofit, cal,...shipping & receiving
Huntington Park, CA - supply, shipping, receiving, ca, huntington, open,...Sales Manager Marketing Los Angeles Management
sylmar, CA - mortgage, www, broker, loan, free, officer,...Customer Service Manager Sales Accounts Payable
Santa Fe Springs, CA - batching, manager sales, textile, paychex, fabric,...Senior Chemist
Milpitas, CA - biologist, chemist, kanpur, molecular biology,...Data Entry Service Sales Office Management Medical
Brooklyn, NY - interpreter, brooklyn, entry, clerk, medical, ny,...Customer Service Quality Assurance Call Center
Fountain Valley, CA - repo, fdcpa, vietnamese, skip, collector, dialer,...Project Engineer Manager Management Business Software
Houston, TX - engineer, java, chennai, description,...Medical High School Assistant Service Center Coordinator
Lancaster, CA - clark, nursing, jennifer, hospital, lancaster,...