JOSHUA THIMELL**** * ***** ** ******
, CO ***** 303.***.****
I have over 6 years of experience in logistics and procurement. Selected as top salesmen in the company. Innovative, customer service oriented, and dedicated to keeping the companies integrity in perspective.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over six years of logistics in the media and telecommunications industry. Communicating with clients and dealing
with high tech equipment.
• Doing follow-ups and creating invoices with financial information for the accounting clerks.
• Working independently and dealing with complex issues or problems that require a solution on the spot.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Dedicated, hard-working, persistent, courteous, hands on and a team player.
• Familiar with basic computer programs and web page abilities.
• Responsible for inventory control, including coordination of receiving and shipping.
• Maintains and ensures compliance with project/program policies and procedures.
• Prepared and provided projected forecast and process reports for sales performance.
Organize and maintain documentation using SAP
Windows 9x, XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer,
Fire Fox, Norton Utilities
2011 - Comcast-CORE, Colorado Springs, CO Outside Sales Technician/Audit
2009 - 2011 Comcast-DSS, Denver,CO Outside Sales Technician/Audit
2008 – 2008 In school full time. Broadcasting
2007 – 2008 Dish Network, Litton, CO Sales/ Customer Service
2006 – 2007 Grace Chapel, Englewood, CO Maintenance Technician
2006 - 2006 Sullivan Promotions Inc., Lakewood, CO Sales/Customer Service
2005 - 2005 Comcast-Comtel, Denver, CO Outside Sales Technician/Audit
2005 - 2005 Comcast-Pro Comm, Sheridan, CO Outside Sales Technician/Audit
2005 - 2005 3 Tech LLC, Denver, CO Sales/Customer Service
2004 - 2004 Comcast-Synergy, Denver, CO Outside Sales Technician/Audit
Who’s Who Among American High School Students
Denver Center For The Performing Arts, CO Currently Attending
Ohio Center For Broadcasting, CO Diploma, Radio and Television
Urban League of Metro Denver, CO Certificate, Basic Telephone/CATV Installation
SALARY REQUIREMENT: Negotiable
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST