Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- . -. -. - . - . - . -. -. -. -. -. - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .
To obtain a challenging position in the field of Engineering, that enables me to learn, improve & upgrade my skills, keeping in focus the company’s objectives & also my career advancement.
Operating Systems: WIN 98, NT and XP.
Software Packages: AutoCAD MEP-2008, Microstation-V8, MS-Office, PDS (Plant Design System), Primavera (Project Planner) & Knowledge in Revit MEP
Pursuing Degree from IME (Institution of Mechanical Engineers India) Mumbai
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from SBTET, Hyderabad, India with First Division in 1998
Intermediate (10+2) in (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) from Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, India with First Division in 1995
SSC (10th) From Board of SSC, Hyderabad, India with First Division in 1993
Experience: around 12+ years of Experience in PIPING, Building Services & CAD Field
Having Good experience with MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) and EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects like Residential, Commercial and Industrial Plants
Well versed with EPO (Engineering Projects Outsourcing) Projects
Quantity take-off & prepare enquiry schedule for each service about cost. And prepare bill of material (including all fittings, joints and insulation) for all services
Prepare technical specification deviations and cost comparisons
Design & Calculations for HVAC and Plumbing systems (Heat load, ESP and Pipe sizes etc.)
Preparation of SLD for Consultant approvals
Coordinating with Technical, Architectural and Structural consultants
Reports preparation for any discrepancy in inputs like Mech.Design, Architectural or Structural drawings
Duct sizing, Pipe sizing and routing by using McQuay Duct-sizer and Pipe-sizer
Prepare GA drawings for different services like Ducting, Piping (Chilled, Condensed and hot water), Plumbing (water service & drainage) and Fire fighting including VAV and CAV Shop (GA) Drawings
Make single line diagram with ASHRAE fitting codes and export to DXF and test with CARMEL DUCT SIZE software for VAV ESP calculations
Prepared different type of car park Ventilation (Fresh and Exhaust air)
Preparation of Schematic and riser diagrams for all MEP Services
Preparation of ISOMETRIC drawings
Preparation of standard details as per design data for pipe fittings with reference of manufacturer catalogues (ASME, ANSI, ASTM and NFPA) provided by consultant
Preparation of standard duct details with reference of SMACNA and DUCT MAKER for Australian standards
Preparation of AC plant room dwgs with all equipment (pumps, heat exchanger, chillers, expansion tanks, cooling tower, AHUs & FCUs and chilled beams) and also instruments in between interconnection (Valves, Temperature gauge, Flow meter, Strainer)
Preparation of Schedules for Ahus, Fcus, diffusers, grills, Dampers (VCD, fire and smoke) and VAVs
Preparation of different type of support details
Preparation of Cross Sections for Details and Levels. And assign levels for the complete layout
And preparation of Layouts with view ports in different scales for different sheet sizes
1. Presently working for Airmech W.L.L at Bahrain as Asst. Engineer from
March’ 2009 to till date
A. Aluminum Bahrain BSC
C. German Embassy, Bahrain
D. Sheikh Hamad Palace, Bahrain
E. Belexco Anodizing plant –phase IV, Bahrain
F. MTQ Oil field services W.L.L, Bahrain
G. Marina reef, Reef Island, Bahrain
H. Bahrain Training Institute, Bahrain
I. Health Center at Budaiya, Bahrain
J. Muharraq mall, Bahrain
K. Betelco Bldg, Bahrain
Work Description: As a Asst. Engineer Study & Understand the scope of work through spec and tender documents. Prepare enquiry forms for all the equipments & materials for Cost. Design & calculate heat load using with CARRIER E20 form. Prepare P&ID, Single line and Isometric drawing for proposal for the Refurbishment or Renovation projects. Prepare pipe spool lengths dwgs for fabrication. Prepare proper qualifications or exclusion list. Materials take off for the all the services through the tender drawings or documents provided by the consultant or contractors and also system designed partially on thumb rule base. Prepare BOQ or BOM and Schedules for all the equipment / material (like Pumps, Ahu, Fcu, Pipe fittings, Valves etc.). Prepare final tender reports using with Estimate Bid master software.
2. Worked for GHD Global Pty. at Dubai as Sr. MEP Draftsman from Dec’ 2008 to March’ 2009
A. Centro Hotel, Sharjah International Airport (HVAC & PIPING)
B. GHANA SWRO, Desalination Plant (HVAC & PIPING)
Work Description: As a Sr MEP Draftsman, Study & Understand the scope of work through spec and tender documents. Prepare Architectural details for Heat load calculation. Prepare GA, P&ID, Single line & Isometric, Schematic and detailed drawings for construction as per Design Engineer instructions. Also plant room detailed drwgs include all equipments like Pumps, Heat exchangers, Chillers, Expansion tank, Cooling tower, Ahus, Fcus and all instruments (valves, strainer, gauges (flow & temp.), unions & different fittings). Materials take off for the all the services as per the drawings and prepare BOQ or BOM and Schedules for all the equipment / material (like Pumps, Ahu, Fcu, Pipe fittings, Valves etc.). Prepare RFI, if any discrepancies in Equipment design, Arch. & structural dwgs and Co-ordinate & interact with other building services departments. And review the sub contractor’s queries.
3. Worked for RamTech at Dubai & Hyderabad as Sr. Engineer MEP from Dec’ 2005 to Dec'2008.
Off Site Projects:
A. With Hexagon Pty
Project: Hollywood Hospital, Australia (HVAC & PIPING)
B. With JAMES L. WILLIAM Pty
Project: Darling Island level-3, Transport House, 717 Bourke Street, Australia
(HVAC & PIPING)
C. With Mech PM Pty
Project: Perth airport, Australia (HVAC & PIPING)
Work Description: As a Sr Engineer MEP, Study & Understand the scope of work through spec and tender documents of Outsourcing projects. Conduct Updating or Training classes to the team members as per project requirement. Prepare project Schedules and monitoring the project progress & reports. Prepare RFIs for any discrepancy in equipment design, Arch. and structural. Review all the queries and update to the team members as project wise. Check the GA, P&ID, Single line & Isometric, Schematic, detail and spool length drawings as per scope of work. Also plant room drwgs details include all equipments like Pumps, Heat exchangers, Chillers, Expansion tank, Cooling tower, Ahus, Fcus, Chilled beams and all instruments (valves, strainer, gauges (flow & temp.), unions & different fittings). Prepare BOM and Schedules for all the equipment / material (like Pumps, Ahu, Fcu, Pipe fittings, Valves etc.). Upload the final drawing to the client server.
A. With STELLAR GROUP L.L.C
Project: Jabel Ali Down Town Reticulation Cooling Plant (PIPING)
B. With VOLTAS INTERNATIONAL
Project: Etihad Towers Abudabi (MEP)
C. With STS L.L.C
Project: Motor city Up Town Dubai (MEP)
D. With THERMO L.L.C
Project: Dubai International Airport – Expansion (MEP)
Software: Autocad-2007, Ashrae Duct Fittings, Carmel Duct Design and Acrobat etc,
Work Description: The above projects are of high raised buildings like hotels, hospitals, residential, commercial and airports including Design of various MEP services and preparation of shop drawing & coordination for ducting, piping, plumbing and fire fighting. Also AC plant room details include all equipments like Pumps, Heat exchangers, Chillers, Expansion tank, Cooling tower, Ahus, Fcus, Chilled beams, Boilers and all instruments (valves, strainer, gauges (flow & temp.), unions & different fittings).
4. Worked as Group Leader from Nov’2000 to Dec’2005 at IIC Technologies (P)Ltd., -
A. P & ID (Piping and Instrumentation Drawings)
Software: AutoCAD R-14
Description: This Project includes Digitization of various Industries Piping Layouts. This includes digitization of various features like pipes having different thickness, convergent, divergent and placing of so many symbols, which represents Diameter of Pipes.
B. NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.,)
Software: AutoCAD R-14
Description: This project deals with digitalization of various mechanical, constructional drawings of Kaiga Atomic Power plant & Rajasthan Atomic Power Plant. This digitalization process involves detail parts of civil, structural, placement of various mechanical machinery and electrical layouts (Cable tray routing, tubing layout).
C. US - TELECOM (VERZON, US)
Software: Micro station V8
Project in Brief: The main concept of Telecom, creating networking from one place to another from CO (Central office)
Type of features included: Protectors, Manholes, Conduits, Cables, Fiber cables, Poles, Terminals, Devices, Air pressure, Pair gains, Cross connectors and Street centerlines
As a Group Leader my role is as mentioned below:
• Training, Handling of manpower and work distribution
• Check the scrubbed sheets and give proper feed back
• Proper check for all kind of features captured in grids
• Cell completion through final checklist
5. As Project in-charge from Feb’99 to Nov’2000 at Intensive Air Systems Ltd., - Hyderabad.
As a Project In-Charge, at M/s. Intensive Air systems Ltd., My responsibilities were
• Preparing project necessary documents for digitalizing the G.A. drawings
• Monitoring and evaluation of in-house completed G.A (General -arrangement) drawings Like Duct route fixing, locating dust collection and ventilation equipments (Bag filters, Cyclone, Centrifugal fan and Filter Boxes etc.).
• Getting approval of G.A. (General-Arrangement) Drawings from the Client
• Preparation of Bill of Material for the entire Project
• Preparation & developing of production drawings for manufacturing of the equipments ducting (Transition piece, bend etc.,) filter plenum, centrifugal fan, Bag filter, Cyclone and Grills etc.
• Inspection of the manufactured items like Ducting, Equipments and Centrifugal Fans
• Supervision of foundation for equipment at client’s works site.
• Supervision for the installation of entire system.
• Developing all the above mentioned Execution drawings in Auto CAD
Marital Status Married
Date of Birth 17 June 1977
Passport No J4384095
I ensure that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: (T. SRINIVAS)
engineer resumes in Dubai, DU, United Arab Emirates
hvac resumes in Dubai, DU, United Arab Emirates
manufacturing resumes in Dubai, DU, United Arab Emirates
mechanical resumes in Dubai, DU, United Arab Emirates
electrical resumes in Dubai, DU, United Arab Emirates
Similar ResumesSr Developer & Analyst
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU
- oracle10g, developer, dubai, ae, pl, qa, sql,...Management Engineer Process Manager Engineering
- hysys, lng, hse, mohamed, uae, das, epc, dcs, 6th,...Asst. Engineer
- piping designer, mep, mss, draftsman, pds, mech,...Project Management, Environmental Engineering
- wastewater treatment plant, wwtp, selenium, jubail,...Project Engineer / Project Manager
Philippines, Santo Tomas, Ilocos
- electrical engineers, signalling, epcm, snc, 11kv,...J2EE - Oracle - FileNet Developer
United Arab Emirates, DU
- adf, content management, jscript, filenet, scjp,...Project Manager Maintenance Management Engineering
India, SALME, TN
- mnc, p6, msp, tendering, epc, petro, cement,...contract manager
Fort Myers, FL
- alstom, mm, lender, epc, gas turbine, turbine, mw,...Project Manager Engineer Management Construction
United Kingdom, Dubai
- site engineer, bim, abd, sharjah, alam, crc,...pipe welder/pipe welder
United Arab Emirates, dubai, DU
- luzon, welder, hse, hoses, dubai, ae, tig, foreman,...