To use my experience in lead management, sales, communication skills and business relationship development to grow a profitable sales territory.
• Prospecting and lead follow-up systems creation and implementation
• Effective communication skills to deliver information and secure decisions
• Experience presenting positions and negotiating objections
• Development and continual evaluation of business plans
• Success in building long lasting relationships through networking
• Strong project planning and organizational skills
• Computer proficiency, especially in email, MS Office and database management
• Dedicated professional attitude and strong self managing work ethic
Created lead generation systems and executed prospecting follow-up plans to meet sales goals as an independent agent and for a top producing real estate team.
• Consistently achieved individual top producer status.
• Five year warranty sales leader.
• Grew and developed a client database from 150 to over 500 within three years for an annual average individual sales volume of three million.
• Contributed in sales and technical support to increase a real estate team from 8 million dollar sales volume to 12 million dollar sales volume, which created a need for additional field sales support.
Researched and prepared verbal, digital and hard copy presentations to target client’s most likely needs and objections.
• Secured permission from administrators and board members to begin a start up, full scope band program for a local private school.
• Five years of continued marketing to keep the band program funded and growing.
• Successful real estate career where presenting myself and the company is at the forefront of lasting relationships.
• Sixty-five percent close rate on buyers and sellers of real estate through effective presentations.
Communicated to multiple layers of referral and network contacts.
• Maintained a lasting relationship of repeat business with referral partners and national relocation companies.
• Frequent awards for increased customer satisfaction while catering to the technical service needs of large accounts such as Kentucky Education Cabinet and Kentucky State Government.
Self-managed, organized and planned for a successful real estate career.
• Nine years of consistent sales and customer satisfaction.
• Annual continuing education awards.
• Top Office Producer in several periods during the first three years of business.
• 20% increase award in 2001.
• Solicited by several area managers to train and consult on getting a fast start in real estate and prospecting strategies.
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY & RECTOR HAYDEN REALTORS
Lexington, KY (1999 – present)
Realtor/Real Estate Trainer
Serviced client needs in the purchase and sale of homes and investment properties.
Created lead generation systems and executed follow-up plans. Networked within business to business environments. Provided expert opinions on property value and negotiations. Presented myself and the company as a professional and successful partner for the customer’s real estate needs. Managed real estate transactions from contract to close.
Customer Service Coordinator
Coordinated hardware and software computer service calls from large account clients and individual users. Provided limited technical service help in person and over the phone. Dispatched appropriate service personnel and parts to resolve service issues.
LEXINGTON CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
Lexington, KY (1994-1999)
Band Director/Music Teacher
Served as a multi-age level music/band teacher reporting to multiple administrators throughout four campuses.
Coordinated with teachers, administrators, board members and parents to create, develop and maintain the start up and future success of a new band program. Self evaluated program success and development while instituting corrections as necessary.
Education & Training
Bachelor of Music Education University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (1993)
Real Estate Licensee A-Pass Weikel (1999)
Extensive professional training in the real estate industry including standards and ethics, real estate law, fraud awareness, dispute resolution, marketing and presentation techniques, database management.
Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and email. Experienced with multiple third party website providers and developers. Managed and implemented custom database software.
Involved with fundraising projects to benefit KW Cares charity. Participated in habitat for humanity home projects through the Lexington Bluegrass Association of Realtors. Supported youth sports in the area.
Real Estate Assistant
Fort Lauderdale, FL - real, estate, real estate, property, list, mill,...
Customer Service Real Estate
Spain, San Fernando, AL - self, fernando, customer service, real,...
Customer Service Sales
Glendale, AZ - real, real estate, cashier, estate,...
Realtor, Property Management
Bradenton, FL - real estate, estate, real, specialist,...
Real Estate Sales
Brooklyn, NY - real, estate, real estate, property, licensed,...
Real Estate Customer Service
Sacramento, CA - real, estate, real estate, properties, utilize,...
Real Estate Sales
Atlanta, GA - real, real estate, estate, purchase, sale,...