THOMAS E. WEILBACKER* ********** ****, ******** , **
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Detail-oriented and resourceful, with significant experience in banking and printing environments specializing in cost estimating, production planning, inventory management, and mortgage processing. Dedicated professional who excels independently or as part of a team, developing productive relationships with sales personnel and their customers to ensure company success. Proficient using MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
MULTI PACKAGING SOLUTIONS, South Plainfield, New Jersey 2007 - 2010
Pricing Estimator / Production Planner
• Price cost estimates based on clients specification
• Work with sales staff to determine cost effectiveness, competitive pricing
• Maximize material and equipment utilization calculating unit, production, time, labor
• Enter specifications and all collected costs into estimating software
• Design layouts on laser point
• Recognized by management for assisting the department when they were under staffed.
FLAGSTAR BANK, Troy, Michigan 2002 – 2006
Final Documents Research Team Leader (9/03 – present)
• Provide customer service to lenders and title companies
• Research NOR loans with title company
• Contact lenders to retrieve overdue final documents
Document Receiving Clerk (11/02 – 9/03)
• Verify accuracy of imaged mortgage documents on Optika Imaging System against the Glenn System
• Prepare documents for delivery to investors
• Recognized by management for exceeding quotas on a daily basis and for perfect attendance
UNIVERSAL FOLDING BOX COMPANY, Hoboken, New Jersey 1992 – 2001
Printing Inventory, Purchasing, Logistics, and Layout Specialist
• Maintained perpetual inventory, leading semi-annual audits and reconciliations of physical inventory.
• Planned print jobs involving job material purchases, design layout, and tracking incoming shipments.
• Secured and maintained effective relationships with vendors, negotiating terms and requirements as needed.
• Estimated job costs using proprietary mainframe software system.
• Recognized by management for re-organizing an inefficient inventory system during the first few months of employment; lowered inventory value to a cost-effective working level.
• Devised and implemented a profitable plan to purchase inventory on consignment and request the vendor stock it at a local warehouse, permitting just-in-time delivery and inventory cost reductions.
ALFORD INDUSTRIES, INC., Ridgefield Park, New Jersey 1980 – 1992
Printing Estimator / Planner (1985-1992)
• Performed design layout, estimated job costs, and purchased materials.
Assistant to the Vice President of Manufacturing (1982-1985)
• Supervised plant safety, scheduled work crews, and produced daily efficiency reports.
• Served as an effective liaison between union and management personnel.
Inventory Control Analyst (1980-1982)
• Purchased inventory with a focus on current/future stock levels and supply needs.
• Tracked inventory flow, effectively analyzing and reporting changes.
RUDCO INDUSTRIES, Teaneck, New Jersey 1978 – 1980
Staff Accountant (1979-1980)
• Processed and oversaw accounts receivable records.
• Prepared and filed state tax returns.
Junior Accountant (1978-1979)
• Maintained fixed assets and led audits of physical inventory at nine company plants.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF FORT LEE, Fort Lee, New Jersey 1973 – 1978
Platform Manager (1977-1978)
• Performed all customer service duties for the branch office, including opening new accounts, solving customer problems, assist customers in loan application process.
Note Teller (1976-1977)
• Managed banking account books, calculated daily baking costs for “Fed Letter” submission
Head Teller (1975-1976)
• Supervised activities of 10 tellers
• Daily banking activities
WAYNE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST