|**** ******* ***** ***** ****: 972-***-****
Allen, Texas 75002 Cell; 972- ***-****
Loss Control / Safety
Safety Management...Hazard Identification/Assessment...
Statistical Analysis...Account Servicing Coordination...
Fee Service...Regulatory Compliance
Senior safety professional with over 30 years of experience to servicing the risk control needs of a variety of industries which includes: airline catering, construction, manufacturing, public entities, transportation, healthcare, hotels and waste management.
Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, Dallas TX 2001 - Present
One of the leading insurance carriers in the United States and part of the Allianz Group
Risk Control Consultant
Initially hired as a national accounts coordinator until the company changed their emphasis to middle market business. Responsibilities were then changed to serve the needs of the underwriting department.
* Conduct initial underwriting surveys to determine exposures and controls for various property and casualty coverage
* Provide on-going service visit to larger accounts to train and educate in-house staffs in hazard recognition and safe behaviors.
* Perform ergonomic evaluations for clients.
* Develop and present custom training programs
LSG Sky Chefs, Arlington, TX 1998 - 2001
Largest airline catering company in the world which provides in-flight meal services.
Working on the corporate safety team to provide safety and employee assistance to North American locations.
* Conduct periodic facility assessments
* Assess the level of compliance to OSHA and DOT regulations
* Evaluate kitchen's performance with respect to corporate safety initiatives
* Design and present training programs to in house managers on corporate safety programs
* Communicate results of field work to top executives of the company on quarterly basis
Willis Corroon Corporation of Texas, Dallas Texas 1993 - 1998
Fourth leading insurance broker worldwide, providing business insurance, bonds, and risk management services
Director of Loss Control
Served as Director of Loss Control responsible to senior producers/account executives in providing risk control services to both construction and casualty type clients.
* Conduct OSHA simulated field inspections for large construction clients such as Austin Commercial at various jobsites.
* Conduct jobsite safety meetings with various subcontractors on large sites to discuss safety issues and coordinate accident investigations procedures.
* Develop site-specific policies for clients in such areas as Hazard Communications, etc.
* Manage and performed the outsourced risk control services function for a large municipality client.
* Create and taught a Back Injury Prevention training course that lowered client's exposures to accidents and increased employee safety awareness levels.
Home Insurance Companies, Chicago, IL 1987- 1993
One of the top ten insurance companies prior to being bought out by Zurich American Insurance providing insurance products and risk management services.
Senior Technical Representative
Provide underwriting field surveys both in casualty and property lines.
* Identify both management and physical loss causing factors through detailed risk assessment
* Analyze loss information to determine underlying causes
* Coordinate loss control services provided to risk management sized accounts
* Conduct simulated Department of Transportation audits for trucking firms.
CNA Insurance Companies, Chicago, IL 1982- 1987
A top five insurance company worldwide in providing insurance products and risk management services to clients
Senior Technical Representative
Responsible for performing field surveys both in casualty and property coverage
* Service medium and large industrial/construction accounts
* Coordinated loss control services on both single and multi-location accounts
Blunt, Ellis & Loewi, Highland, IN 1981 - 1982
Scott Wetzel Services, Chicago, IL 1980 - 1981
Corroon & Black of Illinois, Inc. Chicago, IL 1978 - 1980
Continental Insurance Companies, Chicago, IL 1972 - 1978
Education & Designations
Lewis College, Lockport, Bachelor of Arts Degree
Board of Certified Hazard Control Management CHCM
Approved by TWCC Professional Safety Source
Field Safety Representative FSR
Similar ResumesRisk Control, Loss Control, Loss Prevention
United States - sample, indiana, loss, indianapolis,...Safety, Health and Loss Control
Elizabethtown, PA - environmental manager, fiberglass, cna, sprinkler,...Safety and Loss Control Professional
Wyandotte, MI - engineer, technologist, loss, loss prevention,...Management Safety Experience Insurance Loss Control
Minneapolis, MN - emergency management, afb, regulatory compliance,...Risk Loss Control Inspector, Field Risk Loss Control Inspector, EHS Co
United States - st louis mo, property preservation, hcm, fico, grc,...Insurance inspector
Worcester, MA - inspector, typical, day care, garage, measuring,...Sr Safety Specialist & Industrial Hygiene
CO - process safety, occupational safety, ih,...Tushar's EHS resume
San Jose, CA - ehs, fernando, explosive, stanford, metrology,...Loss Control/Safety
Miami, FL - premises, state university, workers compensation,...Ophthalmic Assistant
United States - ophthalmic assistant, ophthalmic technician,...