Racquel Williams-Hudson**** ***** **. ******** *******
, IL 60637773-***-****
To obtain an administrative position that would utilize my experience and interpersonal communication skills to develop both personally and professionally.
Everest College Chicago, IL 2010
Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
RECENT CAREER HISTORY
Taylor Medical Associates Chicago, IL 2010
Administrative Assistant (Externship)
• Consistently praised for efficient handling of administrative duties which allowed doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patients.
• Responsible for the submitting and filling out accurate and updated medical documents such as patient records, insurance forms, and patient admission to the hospital and laboratory services.
• Performed basic office functions, such as handling monetary forms, greeting visitors, and answering telephones and patient inquiries.
Home Depot Homewood, IL 2010-Present
Customer Service Representative
• Answered customers' questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts were correct and that there was adequate change.
• Greeted customers entering establishments.
• Resolved customer complaints.
Little Caesars Chicago, IL 2009
• Created and delivered meals as requested by consumers while maintaining all sanitary regulations.
• Entered charges, applied coupons, discounts and accepted multiple forms of payments precisely.
Jamba Juice Chicago, IL 2006– 2009
• Responsible for training new employees on procedures and policies.
• Prepared customer orders and handled all monetary transactions efficiently and effectively.
TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS
• Knowledge of insurance programs • Bookkeeping and basic accounting
• Patient billing (electronic & manual) CMS-1500 forms • Appointment scheduling
• Coding ICD-9, CPT, HCPCS • Software: Microsoft Office
• Insurance claims processing • Telephone and reception technique
• Health records management • Managing and filing records
• Medical Correspondence, mail processing • Proficient in medical terminology
• CPR Certification • HIPPA/OSHA