Looking for career growth, in Transportation and Logistics
|VICTORINA G. MARTINEZ
***** ********* *** ****** ******, FL 33543
Phone: 813-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Objective: Looking for career growth, and advancement in a full time position in the industry of transportation and logistics.
- Strengths -
• Demonstrated ability to build rapport and resolve complex issues among entities of conflicting interest.
• Excellent skills in communication and collaboration, both written and verbal
• Ability to develop and maintain a good rapport with negotiated accounts
• Identify problems, initiate an action plan, and produce bottom line results.
- Professional Experience -
2009-2011 American Service Lines
Senior Sales Representative
• Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies
• Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
• Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
• Serve as contact persons for all accounts within assigned territories.
2001 – 2009 Abco Transportations
Load Coordinator/Sales & Marketing
• Corporate Liaison for the Southeast Region / Midwest / Southwest
• Negotiate Client Contracts
• Maintain Customer relations with Sara Lee, Conagra, Campbell Soups
• Analyze Logistics for a fleet of 75 trucks
• Maintain on time delivery for entire corporation
• Integrated and developed new accounts
• Load Planning & Dispatch
1996 – 2001 Central Refrigerated Transport
Assistant Regional Manager – East Coast
• Administered Logistics Coordination
• Fleet Management
• Focus on Southeast Region
• Administered Contract Negotiation
• Maintained Service Level for FedEx, Nestle, Smithfield Packing, M&M/Mars
- Education -
1977 A.A., Sales and Marketing, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
1998 Certification: Microsoft Excel, Salt Lake City, UT
- Statement -
I am discerning and self-motivated, preferring problem solving and interpersonal tasks. I am profici with Sugar CRM, AS400, Omni, Qualcomm, GPS, People Net, EDI, and Manugistics. I enjoy talking with people about their needs and facilitating a solution. I seek a position where I can exercise and strengthen my sales and marketing skills.
Similar ResumesManager Sales General Project Marketing Management
United States - hotel, general manager, louis, mark, tulsa,...Manager Customer Service Medical Sales Assistant
Largo, FL - loc, fda, cdl, dot, tim, drivers, vp,...United States Construction Sales Equipment Operator
Zolfo Springs, FL - operator, carpenter, insurance agent,...Sales Customer Service Manager Assistant Management
Lakeland, FL - manager assistant, sales, florida, james, george,...Sales Manager Marketing Management Business Development
Sugar Land, TX - entry level, data center, hp, supply chain,...Project Manager Engineer Quality Control Assistant
Houston, TX - sample, submit, engineer, cement,...High School Machine Operator Operations Analyst
Philadelphia, PA - machine operator, driver, helper, analyst,...Operator Team Leader Machine Years Experience
Evanston, IL - welder, operator, transmission, assembler,...Safety Coordinator
Birmingham, AL - crane, paralegal, alabama, foreman, welding,...Medical Administrative Assistant
Chicago, IL - hudson, medical, nursing, chicago, il,...